F20 Latest Mods (Consolidated)

Re: F20 Latest Mods (Consolidated)

Forrestgum;1043276 said:
I did mine 2 months ago....
After u change brake pad and sensor?

When I changed mine, no reset required, it shows the new 'mileage'.

Meaning.. the sensor auto detect the new milage after change ? Hmmm....

Bros, how much was Kellener's box retailing? Regular and group buy price?

Forrestgum;1043310 said:
I didnt change pad but the figure didnt tally hence i reset it
I have asked BMW and was told, the brake pad's figure (mileage) does not tally with the mileage travelled by the vehicle. Each new brake pad with sensor, has a predetermined mileage it can last (not related to mileage travelled by car) before due for change. It is the mileage the brake pad can be 'worn/used' when we apply brakes.... it goes something like this....

Travelling Mileage = Increasing and we all know this i.e. distance travelled by ride.
Brake Pad Mileage = Decreasing based on the distance the brakes are used.
In summary = E.g. if we travelled 10,000km and in this 10,000km, we only have applied brakes for 100km, the brake pad mileage would show 39,900km (assuming new brake pad mileage shows 40,000km).

Baby1M;1043375 said:
I have asked BMW and was told, the brake pad's figure (mileage) does not tally with the mileage travelled by the vehicle. Each new brake pad with sensor, has a predetermined mileage it can last (not related to mileage travelled by car) before due for change. It is the mileage the brake pad can be 'worn/used' when we apply brakes.... it goes something like this....

Travelling Mileage = Increasing and we all know this i.e. distance travelled by ride.
Brake Pad Mileage = Decreasing based on the distance the brakes are used.
In summary = E.g. if we travelled 10,000km and in this 10,000km, we only have applied brakes for 100km, the brake pad mileage would show 39,900km (assuming new brake pad mileage shows 40,000km).

Understand but somehow my extremely thick rear brake pads had 300+km to go before replacement. Can't be right?

Forrestgum;1043377 said:
Understand but somehow my extremely thick rear brake pads had 300+km to go before replacement. Can't be right?
Nope. Something is amiss, weird.

hi all, i finally collected my ride last week and though I'd share some pics:

View attachment 56331

Was inspired by bro Ian to take my ride to Revol for grooming, and yeah it's def nicer than during collection at PML. Cheers to Gavin and team!

H87;1045172 said:

View attachment 56331

Was inspired by bro Ian to take my ride to Revol for grooming, and yeah it's def nicer than during collection at PML. Cheers to Gavin and team!

Congratulations.... Nice!

H87;1045172 said:

View attachment 56331

grats man!

Munich for BMW ones, KBS for non-BMW.

sniperboxer;1043245 said:
Hi bros,
i just took over a M135, looking to get some sports pedals, can some bros here share where is good place to look? Thanks

anyone here on miltek exhaust??? just wondering if its LTA friendly here...m135i anyone?

I'm dreaming... of a white.. M135... the kind that drives the bengs insane.. may my paychecks be early and faaaaat.. so I can afford my downpayment and whaaaack..

Singsider;1047984 said:
I'm dreaming... of a white.. M135... the kind that drives the bengs insane.. may my paychecks be early and faaaaat.. so I can afford my downpayment and whaaaack..

Why does it drive ah bengs insane??

Meek;1047997 said:
Why does it drive ah bengs insane??

That's kinda open ended.. many interpretations, depending on the reader's own experiences.. shall say no more!

zimmy83;1047979 said:
anyone here on miltek exhaust??? just wondering if its LTA friendly here...m135i anyone?

I dun think its Lta approve. Currently only SS and MP are approved..
Not much exos for this car yet. But in UK, there are bastuck, BCS, for M135

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kinggroup
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back