F20 Latest Mods (Consolidated)

Re: F20 Latest Mods (Consolidated)

ShaunJeremy;1077300 said:
wah like that also can ah, meek.

Steady lo. Lol

Its also not recommended to wear jeans on those leather seats... stains from the denim are very frequent.

Meek;1077313 said:
Its also not recommended to wear jeans on those leather seats... stains from the denim are very frequent.

lucky I dun wear jeans anymore! :D

Runs as in the color runs or the driver transfers colors because he has the runs or ...................

haha !

Meek;1077290 said:
Non-original seat covers voids warranty for the leather seats... seat covers may transfer colours and stains on to the leather. (Runs)

The carbon skirt is something i found through a friend overseas....really like it, i don't think it will be fit normal side skirt

Hi bro
The light need to do any cutting ? I bought once but the housing cannot fit leh

hi all

just wondering if any owners here have changed their exos, im currently only the M exhaust but feel its lacking in the base and ideal department..wondering if anyone else is using after exhaust and can recommend a decent one..LTA friendly of course.

thanks!

zimmy83;1089746 said:
hi all

just wondering if any owners here have changed their exos, im currently only the M exhaust but feel its lacking in the base and ideal department..wondering if anyone else is using after exhaust and can recommend a decent one..LTA friendly of course.

thanks!

Get a downpipe together with MP exo. You will not be disappointed with the noise and power.. Best combo with JB4/Hartge piggy..

cheers

Cateye;1089749 said:
Get a downpipe together with MP exo. You will not be disappointed with the noise and power.. Best combo with JB4/Hartge piggy..

cheers

downpipes are not legal thou in SG..hahaha if i am not mistaken

zimmy83;1089754 said:
downpipes are not legal thou in SG..hahaha if i am not mistaken

Yup.. Not legal. Lol...
Get the ones with sport cat 200cells.
Come to the dark side...
:)

Cateye;1089755 said:
Yup.. Not legal. Lol...
Get the ones with sport cat 200cells.
Come to the dark side...
:)

wife drives the ride as well so pretty hard...hahaha

Cateye;1089749 said:

cheers

Agreed w cateye . The dp and mp exos gives a nice bellowing howl on sports plus .

Not sure with the piggyback though .

just wondering if anyone installed V Kool here?? cause i got two variations of quotes...one stated as $1,200 the other state would be after discount around $900... questionable??

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
komalss
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back