F20 M-Performance Parts Availability

Re: F20 M-Performance Parts Availability

spursburger;807324 said:
Hi, I just booked a F20 118i and will only collect in early Jul. if we buy wheels and brakes from you, would it affect my warranty with PML? Can you PM me the price for the full kit icluding the side skirts, diffuser and also tr top sticker?

Do you also have any M performance parts for F13 640i?

Dear Spursburger,

We require both vehicles licence plate number and your name plus contact to generate the quotation from the BMW database. Is it possible to provide this information?

Why M-Nut ignore my questions?? :(

zeromax;807347 said:
Why M-Nut ignore my questions?? :(

Paiseh bro, missed it. I am going for a meeting to get the more current information will update everyone.

M-Nut;807359 said:
Paiseh bro, missed it. I am going for a meeting to get the more current information will update everyone.
Thanks! hope can hear good news from u soon! :D

M-Nut;807336 said:
Dear Spursburger,

We require both vehicles licence plate number and your name plus contact to generate the quotation from the BMW database. Is it possible to provide this information?

Please check mail box. PMed you. but i do not have info for the 118i.

test test test

Steve80;813471 said:
Hi Hendra b4ro, any news for the kidney grills yet?

Hi Steve, unfortunately my last update from them last week is the same, September. Are you able to wait till my conference update at end May? By the gathering at Munich Automobiles on the 31st of May I should have a definitive answer for you.

Hi Hendra,

No problem. Just checking for updates. By the way will you be in later? May drop by later to check out the cost of repairing a paint chip off.

Steve80;813524 said:
Hi Hendra,

No problem. Just checking for updates. By the way will you be in later? May drop by later to check out the cost of repairing a paint chip off.

Yes, I will be in but have meetings from 3pm onwards. Tell the reception when you come in or sms me.

Hi Hendra, please quote F20 front, side, rear and spoiler kit also can I change to 17" wheels when collecting car from PML?
PS. only collect car ard Jun/Jul.

Ivan Chan;818008 said:
Hi Hendra, please quote F20 front, side, rear and spoiler kit also can I change to 17" wheels when collecting car from PML?
PS. only collect car ard Jun/Jul.

Dear Ivan Chan,

Please email to [email protected] with the following: 1) Contact 2) Licence Plate Number.

So that we can generate a quotation specifically for your vehicle. Thank you.

Sent via PM to M-nut. The test car at PML has some funny sound coming from the left hand side of the back seat. It is a common problem with 1 series?

PS. Am working overseas n wife will be driving the car so don't have time to take care of the problem for her.

Ivan Chan;818327 said:
Sent via PM to M-nut. The test car at PML has some funny sound coming from the left hand side of the back seat. It is a common problem with 1 series?

PS. Am working overseas n wife will be driving the car so don't have time to take care of the problem for her.

I got the same problem with my 116i and thought was suspension. Hendra's excellence team resolved it for me within hours. Awesome stuff.

Thanks Bro, hope that BM had already solved the problem when I collect the car.

M-Nut;790197 said:
Dear F20 Owners,

Please see the attached for the F20 M-Performance Parts currently available. The Bold Green Lines are what is currently available. The Jotted Green Lines is what is currently available but with stock limitations. The Bold Yellow Lines are what parts are scheduled for release only in September 2012, these parts do not have yet to have any pricing information as well. The Bold Red Lines are parts that are scheduled for a release date beyond September 2012.

Do take note that it is advisable before committing to any order to allow the CSA to evaluate individually your vehicle chassis number through the BMW database to verify parts suitability. Please email me your interest at [email protected] with your vehicle chassis number or licence plate .Thank you.

Hi M-nut,
can you pm the price for
-aerodynamic kit front
-side skirt
-rear spoiler.

And does the M kit come with a rear M bumper?

Hi,

Can PM and quote me the parkng brake (which understand will arrive only in Sep).

cheers

Eastmints;827433 said:
Hi,

Can PM and quote me the parkng brake (which understand will arrive only in Sep).

cheers

Dear Eastmints,

Can you email to [email protected], attention to me with the following information:

1) Licence Plate Number
2) Name
3) Contact Information

It will assist us in facilitating the quotation generation.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7clubcomde

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back