F20 - Software Update

Re: F20 - Software Update

BimmerHead;852423 said:
Ok Some Updates...With this version of the upgrade..Some phones have all the functions and some only SMS. :juggle:

BMW Office : SMS, Calander, Task , Notes.

Phones that work 100% With BMW Office

1. HTC One X
2. Motorola Razr
3. Sony C901/902/903/905/J105/7715/U51/W508/W902/W995
4. Nokia 6303,3720,6700,N97,E72,E75,E71,X6

Phones that work with SMS , but the rest need to download apps. $19.50 eg calendar , task

1. Black Berry 9900

Phones that only works for SMS

1. Samsung SII, SIII

Unfortunately for F20 software release..in this region..iPhone , 3GS, 4, 4S does not work with
BMW Office...

It should be the next release....:ultrasho:

For SMS:huhhuh: do we need to use cable or just bluetooth?

kcobra;858383 said:
I updated my software. Works perfectly fine. Thanks Bimmerhead

No worries...which phone are u having?

Alextang;858349 said:
For SMS:huhhuh: do we need to use cable or just bluetooth?

Bluetooth will do...but your phone must belong to the models I mention earlier ...:dance:

Hmmm.. did the upgrade last night... but cannot see the smses on my htc 1x.. or should i be patient and wait longer!? Also is it also suppose to see my music files on my phone?

TIA anyone!

Sent from my GT-P5100 using Tapatalk 2

vf47;858706 said:
Hmmm.. did the upgrade last night... but cannot see the smses on my htc 1x.. or should i be patient and wait longer!? Also is it also suppose to see my music files on my phone?

TIA anyone!

Sent from my GT-P5100 using Tapatalk 2

Yes,,,it will take some time to sync up first time...but subsequently it should be auto...each time you start your car...make sure in the booth tooth screen you 'check' data sync...;)

don't want to sound silly, but why does my 118i doesn't come with iDrive ? we are talking abt same car right ? i wanted to update, but can't find my USB either.

Bro.. sure have idrive lah.. i pluck in my usb thumb drive initially and i also could not detect/see it. it could be that it is taking time to sync some info but u might wanna try this..

1. Go to cd/multimedia
2. Push to the left of yr round knob

U shld see USB connection there.. hope this works for you..

I was upset when I collected my ride and I couldn't find it...

After this, I also realise that the stock speakers sucks.. hur hur..

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Last edited by a moderator:

vf47;859225 said:
Bro.. sure have idrive lah.. i pluck in my usb thumb drive initially and i also could not detect/see it. it could be that it is taking time to sync some info but u might wanna try this..

1. Go to cd/multimedia
2. Push to the left of yr round knob

U shld see USB connection there.. hope this works for you..

I was upset when I collected my ride and I couldn't find it...

After this, I also realise that the stock speakers sucks.. hur hur..

Re your speakers. Does it still suck after you've adjusted the bass and treble? Happened to me when they unadjusted. After some tweaking, I find them acceptable for an OEM sound system.

Full bass and almost full treble.. still sucks.. also don't know why they put the tweeter at the hand level.. Sian.. other than that drives really nice..

Blanc;858886 said:
don't want to sound silly, but why does my 118i doesn't come with iDrive ? we are talking abt same car right ? i wanted to update, but can't find my USB either.

Can u take a photo and show us the centre console? The USB is in the centre arm rest, just open up and you should see it...;)

BimmerHead;852423 said:
Ok Some Updates...With this version of the upgrade..Some phones have all the functions and some only SMS. :juggle:

BMW Office : SMS, Calander, Task , Notes.

Phones that work 100% With BMW Office

1. HTC One X
2. Motorola Razr
3. Sony C901/902/903/905/J105/7715/U51/W508/W902/W995
4. Nokia 6303,3720,6700,N97,E72,E75,E71,X6

Phones that work with SMS , but the rest need to download apps. $19.50 eg calendar , task

1. Black Berry 9900

Phones that only works for SMS

1. Samsung SII, SIII

Unfortunately for F20 software release..in this region..iPhone , 3GS, 4, 4S does not work with
BMW Office...

It should be the next release....:ultrasho:

Bro, thank you very much for this. I successfully updated my software but no difference to my phone leh....I using Samsung S2. prior to update, no issue with phone connection. Post update, also no issue. But i cannot see or control my sms from i drive after i updated the software.

1series;859313 said:
Bro, thank you very much for this. I successfully updated my software but no difference to my phone leh....I using Samsung S2. prior to update, no issue with phone connection. Post update, also no issue. But i cannot see or control my sms from i drive after i updated the software.

Hi Bro ..Can u check the idrive Bluetooth setting, if data sync is checked?

Blanc;858886 said:

Is ur 118i the older generation 1 series codename E87?

BimmerHead;859367 said:
Hi Bro ..Can u check the idrive Bluetooth setting, if data sync is checked?

Just checked. Yes, data sync is checked.....but nothing special leh

vf47;859666 said:
Hmmm.. I can't find data sync

I try to upload pictures later..

1series;859647 said:
Just checked. Yes, data sync is checked.....but nothing special leh

Alamak..can you check S2 got any BMW sync sofware to download...some phones need to have 3 party software...:huhhuh:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hitclubgamebai

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back