F20 thistle noise when cold start

Ibmpaul

My 118i whistle noise when cold start but after engine warm it disappear. Does any brothers know the reason? Thank you.

[video=youtube_share;1nBlMjUkRGE]http://youtu.be/1nBlMjUkRGE[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: F20 thistle noise when cold start

Gentlemens, after a long long time trying to solved my F20 whistle noise when engine cold start.
D Motorwerkz- Harvest @ Woodlands manage to solved it out. You know what, all these while I driving with 15 valve instead of 16 valve. Luckily my engine didn't spoil.
when I prompted to other service centre they tell you another things. When I check with Mr. Z and Dave from D Motorwerkz- Harvest @ Woodlands, they're manage to solved these extremely difficult issues which most of the BMW owners encounter.
I would said that D Motorwerkz team is very observed and experiences.
Amazing!
Any Q&A you may call 92772211 or 81260203 Mr. Z or Mr. Dave.
Try them why not?!

good info. can check what was changed and what happened i.e. valve spring seized, cam shaft damaged etc?

Ibmpaul;1129895 said:
Gentlemens, after a long long time trying to solved my F20 whistle noise when engine cold start.
D Motorwerkz- Harvest @ Woodlands manage to solved it out. You know what, all these while I driving with 15 valve instead of 16 valve. Luckily my engine didn't spoil.
when I prompted to other service centre they tell you another things. When I check with Mr. Z and Dave from D Motorwerkz- Harvest @ Woodlands, they're manage to solved these extremely difficult issues which most of the BMW owners encounter.
I would said that D Motorwerkz team is very observed and experiences.
Amazing!
Any Q&A you may call 92772211 or 81260203 Mr. Z or Mr. Dave.
Try them why not?!

Could you share with us what's was changed and cost of replacement ?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fb88immo

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back