F30 316i Opens for Booking Soon at PML

Re: F30 316i Opens for Booking Soon at PML

davidtch;946237 said:
Worry about warranty, don't mod.

stock is the BEST ...dats wat all gurus says, but it's ur car & $$, so long u r happy :)

MONSTERDOG;946209 said:
just book 316i, to be delivered end of this month. Very anxious , as this is my first BMW.
Was wondering , if install reverse camera after-market, will it void my warranty.
Please enlighted me. Thnx

How come so fast? I booked mine last sat. My SE told me April/May leh.

My SE said as long as it's original BMW reverse cam, it should be fine.

skyc;946256 said:

from now till April/May, I bet you wun be able to sleep

skyc;946256 said:

He must have choosen an available colour! Yours is special colour a?

MW;946265 said:
from now till April/May, I bet you wun be able to sleep

Ya i have been thinking about it every moment even now. :)

skyc;946267 said:
Ya i have been thinking about it every moment even now. :)

The few days leading up to your collection, you won't be able to sleep! haha.. Good times :)

Steptronic;946266 said:
He must have choosen an available colour! Yours is special colour a?
Mine alphine white but with M-Sports option. Probably that.

and when u finally collect it, you will be so excited that you will skip lunch and dinner and maybe no need to sleep, just to clean ur new car and smell the leather smell.

This will continue for abt a week or so, in which case its a good time to slim down

skyc;946256 said:

My uncle booked his one on Jan 5. He just being called up today to collect on tomorrow afternoon.

His SE is one very old bird guy there, not sure if that makes the different ?

MONSTERDOG;946209 said:
just book 316i, to be delivered end of this month. Very anxious , as this is my first BMW.
Was wondering , if install reverse camera after-market, will it void my warranty.
Please enlighted me. Thnx

Does it come with parking assist?... I have the thought also to install reverse camera on my F10 initially.. But after trying the parking assist I feel very comfortable.

Does your 316i comes with park assist?...with parking sensors and graphic display on the LCD.

To install the original reverse camera will cost you $2,000, just FYI.

skyc;946269 said:
Mine alphine white but with M-Sports option. Probably that.

I booked my wife's Alpine white MSport version on 2nd Jan. We can collect mid of next week but decided to push out to the following week to coincide with my birthday! So my SE will register on that morning and collect in the afternoon. We actually pushed out getting our car!,….but then again, we have extra few days to enjoy our GTI ride and power before we "downgrade in power/torque" to the F30.

One heck of a birthday present !

MSportTune;946418 said:
I booked my wife's Alpine white MSport version on 2nd Jan. We can collect mid of next week but decided to push out to the following week to coincide with my birthday! So my SE will register on that morning and collect in the afternoon. We actually pushed out getting our car!,….but then again, we have extra few days to enjoy our GTI ride and power before we "downgrade in power/torque" to the F30.

Red_Bean_Bun;946441 said:
One heck of a birthday present !

Actually quite calm and numb le,…close to 200K for a 1.6l car,…..even more exp that my ex-GS300 bought back in 2008.
Wife will drive the car mainly while I do taxi job on my Odc. One plus pt for me is easy to remember when to renew rtax/insurance. Haha!

MSportTune;946446 said:
Actually quite calm and numb le,…close to 200K for a 1.6l car,…..even more exp that my ex-GS300 bought back in 2008.
Wife will drive the car mainly while I do taxi job on my Odc. One plus pt for me is easy to remember when to renew rtax/insurance. Haha!

ex because of COE..................

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

TUV2008;946382 said:
My uncle booked his one on Jan 5. He just being called up today to collect on tomorrow afternoon.

His SE is one very old bird guy there, not sure if that makes the different ?
I see. That is fast.
Dunno if old bird makes a different. :confused:

MSportTune;946418 said:
It seems like getting car within 2 weeks is a normal. I gonna check it out again.
Haha double happiness! Enjoy the torque while still can. :)

skyc;946462 said:
It seems like getting car within 2 weeks is a normal. I gonna check it out again.
Haha double happiness! Enjoy the torque while still can. :)
Hi bro, not necessary. My SE sold the last MSport 1.6. We are 2nd batch. If no stk sure take longer but if u got stk and add many accessories, may take longer. Mine only additional 3M tinting.

TUV2008;946390 said:
Does it come with parking assist?... I have the thought also to install reverse camera on my F10 initially.. But after trying the parking assist I feel very comfortable.

Does your 316i comes with park assist?...with parking sensors and graphic display on the LCD.

To install the original reverse camera will cost you $2,000, just FYI.
Despite the car size, front/rear PDC is good enough. Surround view is a good option. Park assist is overkill.

davidtch;946559 said:
Despite the car size, front/rear PDC is good enough. Surround view is a good option. Park assist is overkill.

Rear PDC only. I read some bros here 335i also rear PDC only. Hybrid has both including camera.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sv388ltda
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back