F30 320 radio

speedyj

hi jus wondering are the car fitted with Satelite radio?? it seems to be having satic noise from HOTFM my fav channel.any guys encounter same prob??

Re: F30 320 radio

Heh the reception for radio is crap on my old E90 LCI, not surprised F30 is crap too.

mine seems ok all along with once or twice distortion in some blind spot/ tunnel but in general loud n clear...or probably i got hearing problem :thinking:

Jason8822;946034 said:
This seems like all about the AM reception and its antenna plus connector.
Does not seems related to us
if AM has problem dun think FM can escape anyway like that jjg said ... only occasionally with distortion

jjg;946038 said:
mine seems ok all along with once or twice distortion in some blind spot/ tunnel but in general loud n clear...or probably i got hearing problem :thinking:
underground carpark confirmed will have problem... but if KPE ok leh ... so dun think it is your hearing problem :p or maybe we too chin cai :D hearing not that sharp :D :D

There's a lot of shit in that fin. Your GPS antenna also inside. If i am not wrong, your remote key receiver also inside. Some say... it also reduces air turbulance rofl.

leave the problem, change car.

jonleeck say one.

Bloody annoyed with my reception for radio as well. Brand New F30 some more.
My old volvo was excellent..............lol.

I use tunein radio in the car with mobridge ..... Listen to my fav stations in the US by genre ....... Beats any radio thing here. Even the local radio sounds better on tunein radio because its digitized.

where to get that done and how much? lol.. but if we have warranty should we jus ask PML to fix it?
thing is i dont have so much time.
some gd workshop tell me all bmw radio are satelite??and said this is the first time he hear bmw owner complain abt radio sia..

SIAN

Its an app on my iPhone .......

speedyj;946142 said:
where to get that done and how much? lol.. but if we have warranty should we jus ask PML to fix it?
thing is i dont have so much time.
some gd workshop tell me all bmw radio are satelite??and said this is the first time he hear bmw owner complain abt radio sia..

SIAN

malik_sg;946128 said:
Bloody annoyed with my reception for radio as well. Brand New F30 some more.
My old volvo was excellent..............lol.

if it's really that bad, i wonder if it's a lemon, why not get it check by PML. I see no reason why dey shld not fix it for you, remind them it's a BMW, not a toy car ;)

no issues on my E90 and E89 as well..............

Rocks......
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Maybe interferences from radiation devices to near radio? Eg, smart phones..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harshith30m
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back