F30 320 radio

Re: F30 320 radio

My F10 radio static is very bad from day one. Hear static on all channels, all roads. My E90 was very clear.

PML said will check but I hadn't had time to go down. Will update.

Could be true .... I had major issues with the HID when its on, the radio reception is terrible.

Samuel Tan See Teng;946750 said:
Maybe interferences from radiation devices to near radio? Eg, smart phones..

Red_Bean_Bun;946783 said:
Could be true .... I had major issues with the HID when its on, the radio reception is terrible.

Maybe bluetooth also caused the interference.

But the Volvo S60 do not have such problem.. Strange..
So was my last e46.

Volvo audio is superb. No fight.

detach8;947639 said:
Volvo audio is superb. No fight.

I found the Volvo seats more comfy and interior touch more plush to the touch. A tad oldish perhaps (evergreen might be the word), but it's got better quality interior than Audi.

The downside was its exterior styling, especially it's very dated headlamps, which you have to battle emotionally when you walk to your car each time. "why the hell did I....", and imagine a F10 parked on your S80's left and a F13 on its right. Not fun kicking yourself each time you walk to your ride.

Might be even more depressing at traffic lights as your patience quotient gets tested. The S80 is not as intuitive and responsive. It take a little while to figure what you want when you tap on the accelerator. But once on higher speeds, it's fine. But this is Singapore.

E46 got HID ?

In any case for me only when I turn it on then it will have interference.......

Samuel Tan See Teng;947631 said:
Maybe bluetooth also caused the interference.

But the Volvo S60 do not have such problem.. Strange..
So was my last e46.

Volvo is ok .......the interior does not look cheap.

Black Beauuuty;947663 said:
I found the Volvo seats more comfy and interior touch more plush to the touch. A tad oldish perhaps (evergreen might be the word), but it's got better quality interior than Audi.

The downside was its exterior styling, especially it's very dated headlamps, which you have to battle emotionally when you walk to your car each time. "why the hell did I....", and imagine a F10 parked on your S80's left and a F13 on its right. Not fun kicking yourself each time you walk to your ride.

Might be even more depressing at traffic lights as your patience quotient gets tested. The S80 is not as intuitive and responsive. It take a little while to figure what you want when you tap on the accelerator. But once on higher speeds, it's fine. But this is Singapore.

lol..agree on other makes of car..therefore my bmw!but some shit comes with it.maybe they were rushing?

My f30 FM radio recep has static from day 1. Even when I'm out in the open, on highways, 91.3 or class 95, the static is pretty evident. On my previous e90, no such problems and the difference is night and day. Anyone has experience with PML dealing with this issue on the F30 yet? Could it be software?

recently it got worst. maybe its the radio station.

lazycat;960909 said:
My f30 FM radio recep has static from day 1. Even when I'm out in the open, on highways, 91.3 or class 95, the static is pretty evident. On my previous e90, no such problems and the difference is night and day. Anyone has experience with PML dealing with this issue on the F30 yet? Could it be software?

Got any angel eye or hid mod? Those things cause a lot of interference.

detach8;946015 said:
Heh the reception for radio is crap on my old E90 LCI, not surprised F30 is crap too.

lazycat;960909 said:

i tell u.. the old e90 (without iDrive) was very good... when I got the LCI with the iDrive, it sounds like shit. muddy audio. static noise all the time. i started to drive w/o radio. now on the F10, slightly better but still the old E90 HU that did not have the iDrive was really good.

Tried turning off all the DRL etc ? sound better ?

detach8;962552 said:
i tell u.. the old e90 (without iDrive) was very good... when I got the LCI with the iDrive, it sounds like shit. muddy audio. static noise all the time. i started to drive w/o radio. now on the F10, slightly better but still the old E90 HU that did not have the iDrive was really good.

I don't drive w/DRL. I neow. Scared bulb burn.

my fm radio reception is pretty bad from day 1 as well... (f30)...
just wondering if any others experience skipping of tracks/songs on the radio as well?

My E90 LCI has superb radio reception from day 1. Beats all the Jap cars. The stations are all listed without me having to tune and save them. Even Lexus does not have such a feature.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
giorgi
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back