F30 320i stalled after ASS kicked in.

Derrick_

Hi all,

Bought a F30 320i for 3 months (2nd hand). Everything was okay except for ASS.

I have encountered the problem twice within these 3 months. Engine stalled after I released brake at traffic light (Engine wouldnt restart after releasing brake with ASS on.)

Message was something like "Auto start/stop disabled". Gear auto-changed to P or N which I can't really remember (too ganjiong especially with alot of cars behind)

I have to depress the brake, restart engine manually and re-engage to D before I can drive off.

Anybody encountered this issue before?

Thank you!

Re: F30 320i stalled after ASS kicked in.

Have you tried disabling the ASS? I dislike the ASS and coded it to default to OFF for my car.

I will disabled ass going forward. Not sure whether it was related to power supply.... I was on a call using idrive Bluetooth when it happened on the second occasion. Can't remember the first... Maybe i shd monitor it when i am on a phone call again...

ASS is a pain. Very distracting when the engine restarts. Aircon is also not cold when the engine is turned off.

scorpiusx;1127734 said:
ASS is a pain. Very distracting when the engine restarts. Aircon is also not cold when the engine is turned off.
That's why it's called "ASS" :yummie: Best to code it off

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
win79bingo
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back