F30 328i msport

marxxx

Just purchase the 328i m sport package
Can ask the bro here
If the m sport package comes with the //m sport brake calipers ?
I was told I had to add money for it on the day I collected it.l by the salesman

But apparently after a couple months, my friend told me it should come with it.
Any one can help ?

Re: F30 328i msport

M sport package does not come with m sport brakes unless you added the m sports brakes option (blue) which is about 3k. i think your se is asking you to install the m sport perm brakes which is done locally in singapore. That comes in red orange gold and with dimpled and slotted rotters. Cost about 5k
marxxx;1113771 said:
Just purchase the 328i m sport package
Can ask the bro here
If the m sport package comes with the //m sport brake calipers ?
I was told I had to add money for it on the day I collected it.l by the salesman

But apparently after a couple months, my friend told me it should come with it.
Any one can help ?

Yup M Sport package comes with normal brakes. If you want to get the M Perf brake kit i suggest you get it done anywhere but PML which is what i did. Saves you a lot more.

MAte, mind sharing how much you got your M Perf Brakes installed for? (roughly will do)

I was blown away by how good the M Perf brakes looked when installed on the car, its a much better option then the M Sports brakes imo (blue brakes)

dimebag;1114686 said:
Yup M Sport package comes with normal brakes. If you want to get the M Perf brake kit i suggest you get it done anywhere but PML which is what i did. Saves you a lot more.

mercuryz;1114687 said:
MAte, mind sharing how much you got your M Perf Brakes installed for? (roughly will do)

I was blown away by how good the M Perf brakes looked when installed on the car, its a much better option then the M Sports brakes imo (blue brakes)

Other than the rotors, there is no difference between the calipers... just the color =/

The rotors make the entire package so much more sexy though :dance: (granted it has no major advantages for street driving)

Seraphblade;1114698 said:
Other than the rotors, there is no difference between the calipers... just the color =/

the issue of getting the BBK done outside is that warranty will be void ... thats my dilemma !!

Ai Mod Mai Kia
Ai Kia Mai Mod

Scared then dun mod

please la, anything u change outside will void warranty....even light bulbs!

Then have to pay Pml to mod Loh keke.

if you're ordering a new car try to get the bbk price nego before u sign, maybe they will give discount? That's the only time u have leverage.

Technically even changing out of rft will kanna some issues with warranty but I reckon pml not so niao. Tyres and rims should be fine

rayoflight;1114758 said:
will changing non-bmw rims cover warranty for suspension? Springs and shocks?

mercuryz;1114687 said:

Bought it from Eng Soon Auto for about $3k+ and you can install it at any good workshop that is familiar with BMW.

Feel smoother and better grip. Emergency brake also good. But stock brake is actually good enough.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SteveRogerss
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back