• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

F30 328i N20 Dekit

w.alex

Most items already dekitted, cash and carry unless stated. Items are coming off a 2012 BMW F30 328i PWG. Do find out on your own if items are compatible for your particular chassis/engine, I cant answer every single query.

1. ER catted downpipe sold

2. ST XA coilovers. Purchased by first owner in Aug 2020, used for six months, then I took over used for almost a year. Comes with additional pair of rear SWIFT springs and helper springs for higher spring rate in the rear following Farkle's spring rate guide on f30.bimmerpost, find his excel file to see why higher rear spring rate is good. Use back own front top mounts. Stable and comfortable, no vomit feeling when accel and brake. Got money can buy the millway camber plates or check with local distributor if got ST plates. Do note the set is for 328i; if you have a 6 cylinder, the spring rate likely is too soft and you need to check with local dist. for front springs.
Zero clunking.
SOLD

3. MST intake hear your turbo whoosh SOLD

4. Match 7 UP amp (1.2k+) from audiotec-fischer, GRS door speakers from parts-express (2x coaxial for rear, 2x midbass front, 2x tweeters front, 150usd) and Eton B 100 X CN center speaker ($200). Items used less than a year from brand new. Eton speaker is few months only.
Fits BMW HiFi setup. Amp still in car will remove for sale.
Amp has foveon's audio tune file. Can find out more on f30.bimmerpost forum
Selling as a set 1k.
Prefer to sell as a set.
amp sold

center speaker sold

5. Bootmod3 tune, still loaded in the car. I am the first purchase, one transfer available.
Will flash back to stock and initiate transfer to you once 50% deposit placed.
SOLD

6. FTP metal piping. 3 pieces cant remember the exact names. Think they are intake pipe, chargepipe and boostpipe. Used for a year.
SOLD

My whatsapp alr has a shit ton of groups and ongoing conv. My schedule on weekdays also packed af so do forgive any tardiness.

Please comment below your interest with your contact details and I will get back to you asap, as well as update the list here accordingly.
Posting here first before going into the bmw fb group and carousell.
If you feel my prices are unreasonable, please pm me and we have a healthy discussion.
Do avoid lowballing or excessive spamming.
Appreciate the understanding.

Cheers all
Alex

Last edited:
PMs/contacts replied for coilover, amp and piping.

have not replied to queries for bootmod3 as I wanna flash car back to stock and ready to transfer before I commit. my apologies

Cheers

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bong88ibet
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back