F30 M Sports Bodykit

Re: F30 M Sports Bodykit

Generally looks good but rear exhaust area bit weird with long flat bottom which doesn't gel well with other parts of bodykit.

JuzMe;1030917 said:
Generally looks good but rear exhaust area bit weird with long flat bottom which doesn't gel well with other parts of bodykit.

Well, that is the way the m sports kit is...

Take a look at the m perf one... imo (as well as William's) that looks worse

Anyone knows after installing the kit from JDM, where to get additional carbon fibre front lip, add on carbon fibre side skirts to complete the look? Also hoping can find carbon fibre to cover the black rear diffuser area above the exhaust tip

LimXiaoMing;1031022 said:
Anyone knows after installing the kit from JDM, where to get additional carbon fibre front lip, add on carbon fibre side skirts to complete the look? Also hoping can find carbon fibre to cover the black rear diffuser area above the exhaust tip
Can add the 3M decal sticker. The additional M Perf splitter and side skirts addon will only be here late next mths as per JDM.

Williammm;1031034 said:
Can add the 3M decal sticker. The additional M Perf splitter and side skirts addon will only be here late next mths as per JDM.

Noted bro. Later I sms you with regards to smthing else. Anyway I molested your car 2 days ago when I was at JDB. Nice ride!
I probably going to book the car tomorrow cause there is a private sale.

Now don't know to go for white on black or white on beidge (like yours)

LimXiaoMing;1031022 said:

Yes it will be here somewhere next month or November,stay tuned.:)

LimXiaoMing;1031043 said:
Noted bro. Later I sms you with regards to smthing else. Anyway I molested your car 2 days ago when I was at JDB. Nice ride!
I probably going to book the car tomorrow cause there is a private sale.

Now don't know to go for white on black or white on beidge (like yours)

bro, imho. get white on black..... the beidge interior like wat William said is hard to maintain cause it get dirty quite easily... :roll:

f30owner;1031089 said:
bro, imho. get white on black..... the beidge interior like wat William said is hard to maintain cause it get dirty quite easily... :roll:

Ok bro, thanks! I'll go for white on black then.

I have to thank Daniel and JDM Autocare for bringing such a quality product.
I have to give Daniel from JDM Autocare a big thumbs up!!!

It is not easy to update the whole process via Whatsapp to customer.
But you did it, and you did with exceptional details.
I have to thank you for removing the scratch on the body that wasn't within your scope of work.
I'm very pleased with your overall service. Quality and workmanship is top notch (At least to me).

Thank you for letting me be the 1st F30 to be installed by you. Will definitely patronise your shop again.

Nice, just went down to get the color matched.
Shld be installing next week as well.

Seraphblade;1031441 said:
Nice, just went down to get the color matched.
Shld be installing next week as well.

congrats on getting ur car new look soon! :sneaky:
I getting mine install next wk too... hehe... :twisted:

Nicely done up... Swee... thumps up JDM...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sun88comco

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back