• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

F30 Moving to stock sale with lots of original parts

BUMP! I have priced most of my stuff below 50% of purchased price. If you have good deal elsewhere, please don’t waste each other’s time with tactic to press me down further with what you can get outside. I am happy that you can save money but expecting to get for a song or 25% of purchased price is unrealistic.
Also, many asked a lot of question then disappeared. I have even encountered buyers who used the info I provided for their own sale so I have encountered all sorts of so called buyers. You are buying first hand well cared for items and likely won’t loose money if you sell in future provided you take care of them. Those of you who asked and asked then disappeared without a trace, try to be a nice human being and at least say you are no longer interested. Also, please don’t negotiate on behalf of your friend and make offers only to tell me it’s for a friend and you can’t convince him to buy!

Lastly, this pandemic is real and if it doesn't make decent human beings out of all of us, then we have no chance against it!
Therefore, please focus on being clean personally, follow measures strictly set by the government and proactively help fight the pandemic for the sake of mankind! Somebody you infect might not make it due to your inconsiderate habits or bad hygiene! Let’s fight this as it is in our hands.

Last edited:
BUMP! Price slightly negotiable for sincere buyers but please read the post in detail. Too many enquiries on people who don’t read

Demodding to go back to stock so selling the mods listed below. Not all parts have been removed.
Note : Not interested to swap parts not indicated so please don’t ask me. Thanks.

1. Original M Performance parts in mint condition

1.3 F80/82 BMW Original knee rest console wrapped in alcantara and tricolor stitch. Fits F3X. Asking SGD288. New is over $500! Available.

2.0 F3X LCI door switches 4pcs
SGD99!. Available!

3.0 F3X LCI rear aircon vent
SGD48!. Available!

6.0 AC Schnitzer piggyback. The best money can buy for N13 engine. SGD888!
https://www.ac-schnitzer.de/en/ac-s...f21-114i-116i-3-series-f30-f31-316i-1286.html

11.0 ORIGINAL M Performance bodykit.
SOLD!

12.0 Original M Performance CF rear boot spoiler. Require swap with good condition Alpine white boot as it’s messy to remove to sell and risk damage. Mint condition. SGD600 with boot swap and pay your own labor.

16.0 Original BMW F30 boot tray.
SGD99!. Available.

18.0 Original BMW TPMS tire pressure monitoring system for F3X. It comes with 4 wheel sensors plus module and harness. Available! SGD488!

19. BMW M Performance steering wheel with display in Alcantara and glossy CF! Mint condition. SGD2188!

20. BMW M Peformance led door sill. Fits F3X. SGD250!

21. Double slate front grille in glossy black and customed original M logo. Asking SGD158!

22. Used BMW original M Performance floor mats. SGD 200!

23. Used 3M mats with BMW logo SGD88!

24. BMW F3X lci aircon trim with led plus harness. SGD75!

Please PM to deal and will share more photos of the part via WhatsApp. Some of the parts are still on the car as I am slowly demodding. Parts swap must be very good cond as I am not selling car for the time being.

Cash terms only. Thanks!

Lowballers will be ignored!

Cheers!
Interested in your 3M floor mats

Happy Vesak Day...

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member