• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

F30 original 17" rim/ tyre for sale

jjg

hi, as some wld know, i took delivery of the kitted F30 320 from PML, hence i have the following items for sale. All these are new from factory, i.e not used at all. Sorry if i had not being clear in my previous posting. No hurries in clearing if no reasonable offer.

1. Original front/ rear brake kit/ rotor. I'm not sure of the price. You suggest.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

2. Original steering wheel. I'm not sure of the price. You suggest.

3. Original kidney grill. I'm not sure of the price. You suggest.

4. 17" Rim & RFT Conti Tyre. Tyre itself is approx 200ea, rim if cheap cheap sell at 50ea, I'm looking min $1000 for complete set? I have no idea if it fits E90 as many had asked. I suggest you google for answer. Some ppl in F30 forum did that done that with no problem. But note, once sold, not refundable. If no offer, will just keep in my office warehse.

To be transparent, let's keep all offer in this thread. Thanks. Jeff

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: F30 original 17" rim/ tyre for sale

Can the rim fit E90, if yes, kindly pm the price and also the brake kit/rotor. Tq

SapphireSpite;880898 said:
Bump for you, unless someone wanna go stock, then there may not be any response... :eek:

txs, got it...will proceed to archive..hahaa...probably some diy mod later... :)

Keen on the complete set, kindly advise.
Btw, will have set of origin Breyton GTS 19" available as de-kit
. Anyone interested?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ko66vn

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups