F30 owner-to-be

Evange

Hi guys, i'm gonna collect my 316i next week and I've a question to ask. My f30 is the M sports variant and it comes with the car key with blue accent/trimming.

Is it possible to change the colour of the car key's accent/trimming as my car is in white? I've tried requesting it from PML but was rejected... :whattheh:

Re: F30 owner-to-be

liquid paper works

Evange;1077549 said:
Hi guys, i'm gonna collect my 316i next week and I've a question to ask. My f30 is the M sports variant and it comes with the car key with blue accent/trimming.

Is it possible to change the colour of the car key's accent/trimming as my car is in white? I've tried requesting it from PML but was rejected... :whattheh:

Hi Evange,

welcome onboard........

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Evange;1077549 said:

Welcome to the forum.

Nope don't think it's possible. But u can always have it vinyl to whatever color u want .

:)

ShaunJeremy;1078269 said:
Welcome to the forum.

Nope don't think it's possible. But u can always have it vinyl to whatever color u want .

:)

Any shops here that does it?

Evange;1078348 said:
Any shops here that does it?

call Johnson at 9737 5050 ( his workshop is over at Ubi )

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Welcome aboard Evange and congrats! See you soon!

:wavey: Welcome welcome.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kubetgenin

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups