F30 road noise insulation

rskc

Hi all,
I find that F30 cabin sound insulation is worse than my previous ride, E90. Anyone has good advice to reduce the noise? Or does anyone know of WS in Singapore that has a professional solution to reduce the road noise of F30 intruding into the cabin? Don't mind paying a little $$ to do up the insulation.

Any advice?

Cheers.

The best way is to drop the headliner and dynamat the roofs. Then put a layer of dynaliner up there.put a thin layer of fibreglass pink on the roof side of the headliner and reinstall. Up to 9db of noise loss.this is your biggest sound reduction upgrade. The biggest issue now is tire noise and the glass itself allows a lot of noise.

The best way is to drop the headliner and dynamat the roofs. Then put a layer of dynaliner up there.put a thin layer of fibreglass pink on the roof side of the headliner and reinstall. Up to 9db of noise loss.this is your biggest sound reduction upgrade. The biggest issue now is tire noise and the glass itself allows a lot of noise.

Thanks for the advice. Any WS to do this professionally?

Yup. I never had issues with noise cos i blast the music to the point people look at the car when I slow down near traffic junctions or bus stops. :)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j88comlimited

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back