F30 ~ viewing pleasure

tomace

Nice wheels and tks for sharing bro but IMHO think 20" for F30 kinda big, think perhaps F10 can manage 20" , not the F30s

Nice rims though : )

Re: F30 ~ viewing pleasure

Rather stay with 19" hahahaha I'll revert to 18" with wider tyres if I can tho, better handling whahahhahahaha 20" not good for ride comfort and handling also, profile too low has many issues on irregular roads kekekke but nice set of wheels and esp good with BBK! :lol::lol:

tortoise;870885 said:
Rather stay with 19" hahahaha I'll revert to 18" with wider tyres if I can tho, better handling whahahhahahaha 20" not good for ride comfort and handling also, profile too low has many issues on irregular roads kekekke but nice set of wheels and esp good with BBK! :lol::lol:

I was thinking of going up to 19" from 18". Care to share?

Yes but only on BMW 18", I did it on my F30 with original 18" rims. Was told that some aftermarket 18" can't do as internal diameter may be too small - check with the rim maker.

lf37;1121700 said:
Yes but only on BMW 18", I did it on my F30 with original 18" rims. Was told that some aftermarket 18" can't do as internal diameter may be too small - check with the rim maker.
Thank you for telling me. Almost buying the 18" impulsively.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiss918art

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back