Failed on COE bidding again!

Re: Failed on COE bidding again!

Hi forum Senior.. which avatar ?
:uhhh:

8823_135515719139_133603344139_2300.jpg

wobbles;869318 said:
/wobbles wipes blood off nose.... KNN, your avatar is super dangerous for my health!

TabbySan;869321 said:
Hi forum Senior.. which avatar ? :uhhh:

KNN! Help! Someone help! Stop the bleedingzzzz! :yikess:

Vince82;869288 said:
If I'm not wrong, bidding is being done by SE or someone assigned to the SE because everyone's bid is different.

I think SE can decide to bid at what price. Coz I made booking on 1st May and PML secured COE on May 1st bidding at $62.6k SE told me he decided to bid at that price n I waited till end Jun than collect car. Jus need to push SE hard to get COE or SE think tat Aug 2nd bidding price may come down? But I don't think COE will drop in Aug 2nd bid coz 300+ car not successful in this rd bidding than need to roll over to next bidding. Next bidding only left with less than 400 COE for bidding so really doubt price will come down.

omv x 2.3 + coe + profit margin = selling price (what you pay)

use your car omv ($35k-$38k?) in above formula, you know pml profit margin

MEUTRAL;869268 said:
Well, this is the reason the SE gave me, probably PML is hoping for a profit like CAT B cars :screwedu:

Just wondering will I be the first one to fail 6 bids? If so may be I am destined to get the A Class then.

Last edited by a moderator:

fWAh LiaO.... she's Vietnamese! Good grief, my god-daughters are Vietnamese. I'll never be able to look at them the same way ever again...

What have you done to me :lol2:

wt_know;869327 said:
omv x 2.3 + coe + profit margin = selling price (what you pay)

use your car omv in above formula, you know pml profit margin

Sigh... PML made > 120K on the sale of my F13, no wonder I get treated like royalty. And all this time I thought it was because I was good looking and that the SE had the hots for me ....

standard la

coffee, cupcake and aunty make coffee no need money ar? lolz...
and your SE making 5-figures per month ... who pay?

wobbles;869329 said:
Sigh... PML made > 120K on the sale of my F13, no wonder I get treated like royalty. And all this time I thought it was because I was good looking and that the SE had the hots for me ....

wobbles;869318 said:
/wobbles wipes blood off nose.... KNN, your avatar is super dangerous for my health!

Don't say until like this leh, later he change the avatar to ugly pic then no eye candy liao! It's like some things, see liao just sit back n enjoy!

TabbySan;869326 said:
Hi Senior, u got lobang from pml to help MEUTRAL ? ? ?
Guess that his SE sucks

MEUTRAL jus need to have coffee with his SE at PML every week n call him everyday, sure get COE. Really surprised tat PML failed to secure COE.

MEUTRAL;869234 said:
i think they did not bid at all since the margin is too thin based on price when I booked.
May be max 62k to 65k then I will get it, by then hopefully the new car will not become an old one.

WTH, think they cannot claim that PML never fail on COE bidding in future.

Hmm...this is interesting...when I book in May 2012 2nd bidding,my Coe was 57k....my bid was like more than 67k........it was like sure get type.......I checked when I login to find out how much pml bid for me.

MEUTRAL;869297 said:
The bidding exercise may affect the profit margin and overall performance of the company, I do not think SE can bid on their own.

I'm pretty sure that SE do at least have a say. PML couldn't be bidding different amounts for the same group of customers. In a certain sense, I believe that the SE would have been told by PML the maximum amount they can bid up to and it does of course affect their commission if they bid too high.

I guess it's up to individual SE to decide the bid amount.

I am really surprise at this.... :ultrasho:

SE needs to be knock on the head

if pml (best seller in spore?) also failed to bid coe, other dealer can dabao and go play mahjong at cc liao :lol:

TabbySan;869321 said:
Hi forum Senior.. which avatar ?
:uhhh:

OT but who is this lady? Famous celebrity or annoyomous gal off cyberspace?

hi guys.
today got my COE at 73501 from PML SE told me that i get COE only because i book on higher price 168,800 fellow told me that people who book on lower price like 158K they gona wait long long because sure thing PML cannot bid more then what they pay.

That's exactly why it urged me to start a new thread on this.

PML cant do wonder after all, what a surprise!

I can only tell myself It is just a car, no point being too upset about this.

Bro better talk to SE rather then waiting for six bids. At the end you wait long time and still no car. they might ask you to topup something.

Same as munich123 for me. Booked at higher price. Guess they have a set profit margin for each vehicle.

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back