Failed on COE bidding again!

Re: Failed on COE bidding again!

today SE called me to confirm that i got COE confirmed. i told him that people who order on lower price got lucky because they pay lower then me. he said that sorry sir it do not work this way. PML have guidelines what & when to bid. he said that people who order on lower price they have very slim chance of getting cars on new COE prices. He even told me that if COE remain above 70K they are going to increase the price once more.

Over my dead body bro, as if they did not give me enough trouble. Btw, I can still live with my current VW as it is considerably new. Worse comes to worst I will just cancel the deal.

MEUTRAL;869412 said:
That's exactly why it urged me to start a new thread on this.

PML cant do wonder after all, what a surprise!

I can only tell myself It is just a car, no point being too upset about this.
I will tell the SE to fly kite lah. Take back my deposit & go to Mini Habitat. Mini Cooper got my pwr than 116 le:goodup:

davidtch;869418 said:
I will tell the SE to fly kite lah. Take back my deposit & go to Mini Habitat. Mini Cooper got my pwr than 116 le:goodup:

True, haha

Or wait for the A class :lol:

buyer is on dealer chopping board .... what's new?
coe low ... you probably get nothing as the rebate is set even lower
coe high ... you dont get the car and kena locked down for 6 bids (3 months!!!)

the whole buying car process is dealer-bias, what can you do?
SE will tell you, not happy dont drive la

Last edited by a moderator:

aredstone can i ask what color you confirmed and when are you collecting your ride?

MEUTRAL;869422 said:
True, haha

Or wait for the A class :lol:
For FWD chic car, i think Mini Cooper S is still the class leader. A class no fight. The same engine with JCW kit can go up to 210hp le. That's Golf GTI territory.

Munich123;869426 said:
aredstone can i ask what color you confirmed and when are you collecting your ride?

I can't remember the color but I remember her saying that it wasn't red...I asked cos her nick .....

She posted on another thread that she'll be collecting it next week.

Alpine white. Next week. I agree that Cooper S is a blast to drive. Really expensive now, 188 k? Great car , next gen likely to be quite different .

MEUTRAL;869417 said:
Over my dead body bro, as if they did not give me enough trouble. Btw, I can still live with my current VW as it is considerably new. Worse comes to worst I will just cancel the deal.

Sorry to hear about u not getting yr coe again. If is me, will def be banging table already since SE say 2nd bid sure get one. Ask for some compensation. hope everything ends well for you.

davidtch;869427 said:
For FWD chic car, i think Mini Cooper S is still the class leader. A class no fight. The same engine with JCW kit can go up to 210hp le. That's Golf GTI territory.

Depends on wat one is looking for. Refined cruiser or cheong bruiser? In badge conscious singapore, bimmer or merc will have bigger resale n badge prestige than mini. Mini very niche though technically is a bimmer in disguise.

ginmin;869449 said:
Depends on wat one is looking for. Refined cruiser or cheong bruiser? In badge conscious singapore, bimmer or merc will have bigger resale n badge prestige than mini. Mini very niche though technically is a bimmer in disguise.
I don't think so. 1 series (E81/87) resale value is worst off than Mini Cooper (not even counting S hor). Only the lifestyle car (E82/E88) has better resale value.

By the way, i don't think F20 is a refined cruiser hor.

davidtch;869452 said:
I don't think so. 1 series (E81/87) resale value is worst off than Mini Cooper (not even counting S hor). Only the lifestyle car (E82/E88) has better resale value.

By the way, i don't think F20 is a refined cruiser hor.

If u r referring to previous 1 series then i agree in spore context was poorly equipped n not valued but disagree respectfully if compare to F20. It is def more refine than mini but well u r entitled to yr opinion jus as i m to mine.

ginmin;869461 said:
If u r referring to previous 1 series then i agree in spore context was poorly equipped n not valued but disagree respectfully if compare to F20. It is def more refine than mini but well u r entitled to yr opinion jus as i m to mine.
From Badge context, 1 series is always perceived as the poorer cousin of 3 series.

From value perspective, Mini Cooper has approximately the same OMV as E81/87.

Of course, i know F20 is better equipped E81/87. Driving BMW is nvr about the equipment as BMW is THE TOY. 1 series is always a chic car like Mini, why care about refinement? If care about refinement, might as well buy Lexus CT200h.

davidtch;869468 said:
From Badge context, 1 series is always perceived as the poorer cousin of 3 series.

From value perspective, Mini Cooper has approximately the same OMV as E81/87.

Of course, i know F20 is better equipped E81/87. Driving BMW is nvr about the equipment as BMW is THE TOY. 1 series is always a chic car like Mini, why care about refinement? If care about refinement, might as well buy Lexus CT200h.

Chill bro davidtch. Seems u not a fan of 1 series though u r in a 1 series forum. Anyway this thread is about meutral bro unsuccessful coe so i dun wan to OT it anymore. Sori Bro Meutral.

ginmin;869473 said:
Chill bro davidtch. Seems u not a fan of 1 series though u r in a 1 series forum. Anyway this thread is about meutral bro unsuccessful coe so i dun wan to OT it anymore. Sori Bro Meutral.
:offtopic:I m always chill. I m a big fan of E81/87 130 but not F20 ///M135.:offtopic:

Cheers seniors !
Hope Meutral will collect his dream car soon....

chill.jpg

davidtch;869474 said:
:offtopic:I m always chill. I m a big fan of E81/87 130 but not F20 ///M135.:offtopic:

wt_know;869245 said:
this is the JOKE of the day ! :lol:

profit from car
profit from loan
profit from insurance
and now they want profit from COE

ginmin;869473 said:

No prob bro and why say sorry? In fact everyone has different taste and preference, especially for car. I will choose F20 even over 135 or cooper S anyday as power is not really my main concern. I am a slow driver la, although I also don't mind "adding" more power to the ride :sneaky

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back