Farewell Meetup for Phil the Chow Ang Moh

Re: Farewell Meetup for Phil the Chow Ang Moh

gracieg;380314 said:
No birds and bees, but butterflies and i don't like birds anymore.

ok, im sensing somethings happened with you. Dont give up mate, plenty more fish in the sea!! Especially for a gal of your age and beauty, no worries.
Or you csn turn lesbian, like me.

elmariachi;380273 said:
Phil,
You sure you still want to leave Singapore?

So who is Bruce Willis and Ben Affleck? Heheheh.

If I am kinky and weird, that makes you way worse than me! Going back to V8s? Good choice. Birds of Feathers flock together.
we will miss him

phil1.jpg

milk15;380315 said:
phil is a 100% honest guy........... Free 2nite??? I buy u satays.......... ai mai????

cant tonite Frey, gotta demod my flat and start packing, cleaning etc. You can wear maids outfit and help if you want

phil;380317 said:
ok, im sensing somethings happened with you. Dont give up mate, plenty more fish in the sea!! Especially for a gal of your age and beauty, no worries.
Or you csn turn lesbian, like me.

Oh yes yes you read my mind i'm consdiering turning les! haha maybe i'll bring my partner to your farewell dinner ok!

phil will be leaving our sunny shores - he prefers the unpredictable weather of melbourne... well, this may not be true, but the fact is he's leaving... just when i thought there was hope for this aussie - he's more local than bogan.

i'm very upset and won't make this any more difficult for him. am sure he didn't make this decision out of the blue and he has his reasons.

so i'm trying to get together a bunch of people who have met up with the man and enjoyed his company ( as much as i hope he's enjoyed ours)...

he's planning to be out of the country by end month, and he's selling his car and mods. bump for his sales - good stuff

i'm starting a list of people who would like to meet up with him, listen to the absolute crap coming from his filthy mouth, have a pint of better stuff than he would ever be able to get in melbourne, etc. etc.

meet-up would probably be next week (which day phil?).

here's the list of masochists:-
1. elmariachi (Phil's true heart skipper)
2. jinooi (silly me, forgot to put my name)
3. jess1
4. toto (will try to go for that beer)
5. FP
6. hitmee
7. Robot
8. Breyton
9. Roasty (why did his name disappear?)

3. jess1
5. FP
6. hitmee
7. Robot
8. kenntona and orh lulu

No need to say much, but ang mor you are damn sincere from day one. I will ask Ah Orh to bring you to zhang jui. Finish here with a bang.

Thanks Ken. I always admired you and respected you, you know!!

OLL said go happy hour at geylang, sama sama?

kenntona;380324 said:
3. jess1
5. FP
6. hitmee
7. Robot
8. kenntona and orh lulu

No need to say much, but ang mor you are damn sincere from day one. I will ask Ah Orh to bring you to zhang jui. Finish here with a bang.

I would like you to explain your big bang theory pls. :)

phil will be leaving our sunny shores - he prefers the unpredictable weather of melbourne... well, this may not be true, but the fact is he's leaving... just when i thought there was hope for this aussie - he's more local than bogan.

i'm very upset and won't make this any more difficult for him. am sure he didn't make this decision out of the blue and he has his reasons.

so i'm trying to get together a bunch of people who have met up with the man and enjoyed his company ( as much as i hope he's enjoyed ours)...

he's planning to be out of the country by end month, and he's selling his car and mods. bump for his sales - good stuff

i'm starting a list of people who would like to meet up with him, listen to the absolute crap coming from his filthy mouth, have a pint of better stuff than he would ever be able to get in melbourne, etc. etc.

3. jess1
5. FP
6. hitmee
7. Robot
8. Breyton
9. Roasty (why did his name disappear?)[/quote]
10. kenntona and orh lulu

gracieg;380321 said:
you're good at photoshop, i must be your disciple!
change the movie title better, cos he still our good ang mo friend..

phils.jpg

oh no phil is leaving. will you be back for a visit? please decide a date soon? i'll need to know when i'll be able to make it.

fiercepink;380268 said:
I'm thankful that you appreciated the intelligence in me, though not much of it left.

mmm... true, now that you mention it...

LOL jacky!!! now this is funny.

3. jess1
5. FP
6. hitmee
7. Robot
8. Breyton
9. Roasty (why did his name disappear?)[/quote]
11. j8833t

Another priceless peek ....

3. jess1
5. FP
6. hitmee
7. Robot
8. Breyton
9. Roasty (why did his name disappear again)
11. j8833t
12. Mockngbrd

3. jess1
5. FP
6. hitmee
7. Robot
8. kenntona and orh lulu
9.heyjudd

Will try my best to go if my wisdom tooth ops is nt hurting......if not pls take good care and hope to c u soon

3. jess1
5. FP
6. hitmee
7. Robot
8. Breyton
9. Roasty (why did his name disappear again)
11. j8833t
12. Mockngbrd
13. heyjudd
14. iScoupe

CIMG1089.jpg

miss the legs too

Yo Big man...i couldnt blve the thread when i saw it..thot u were kidding abt it on yr demods thread. Sad to hear mate, u leaving so abruptly. U r always the straight talking aussie ... and yr witty and good humoured replies always made me laugh ...will miss all of that ! I hope to meet up with u again....

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rikvip9fit

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back