FC and petrol grade for F20

Re: FC and petrol grade for F20

best is to buy car... leave it at home... take public transportation.... then do not need to worry about fuel consumption etc....

problem solved....

Better still, be like me. Buy car, sleep in car. No need to buy house. Problem LAGI solved. I da man.

when you sleep in the car...do you leave the engine on? thus burning up petrol?

what is your FC like?

btw, how do you vent your exhaust fumes if the car is parked in your underground car park? please be careful.... of carbon monoxide poisoning... somesay...hearsay.... can cause fatality in extreme cases....

I'm the best. No air con. No sun roof. Engine off. Windows down. Underground parking cool :)

jasonmaxima;778862 said:
may your perspiration make the CB f13's seat smelly....

Aha... That will really give a new meaning to the word chow cb...

sleep in the bedroom with gf / wife / mistress / concubine / free lancer etc....BEST.... if aircon too cold... not only there is the duvet to cover, but the 'personal heater' to hug.

Mine is a 2month old 116i urban. Mileage so far is 2900km

My FC, according to the journey computer is 9.3l/100km(I'm very light footed...aka slow driver)

Using Esso 5000. Used to pump 8000 when I got the car, but did not notice any discerning differences in mileage leh......

90% city and 10% highway. Home to office is only 1.5km, so not much chance to travel on expressways.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bottom Line: Most modern engines are fuel injected and controlled by sophisticated engine management systems which can rapidly and accurately compensate for lower octane fuel by retarding the ignition. Running these cars on lower octane will not hurt them. However, the immediate savings at the pump may be wiped out by the subsequent drop in fuel mileage and performance.

Found this from the web, so dont quote me. But I say premium fuel all the way!!!!

wow, many quality post here have outstanding FC
but still can't match Hybrid 5 or Porky Cayenne Hybrid or RX450 Hybrid in terms of performance and low FC
its time we ditch our BMWssss ....

anyone knows how FC figure for cherry qqis like ?

My best mileage ever hit was 530km on one tank before the light came on...

Running on esso 98 and with about 70% highway and 30% city driving. Mix of both eco and comfort settings.

I try not to monitor the fc anymore as it simply takes the fun away... just drive normally and enjoy the power when needed.

Cheers!

According to the BMW, start stop only save 0.5%-1.5% (if your good) of your fuel. The other 10-11% comes from ECO pro and efficient dynamics.

Full tank: 650km on a full tank (it was 800km on the first run...)
Mode: ECO pro most of the time (90%)
Fuel: 98
Mileage: 250km +

Averages 4.9l/100km when on the run.
So far it reads an average of 12.2km/l.

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member