FC for X6

Re: FC for X6

Quite impressive for such a big car. It also depends on your driving style too. If you drive it aggressively, the FC sure to goes up.

Henry1515;599213 said:
Quite impressive for such a big car. It also depends on your driving style too. If you drive it aggressively, the FC sure to goes up.

what's your km/l on a regular basis?

On my X5, I did a regular 6.5 to 7km/l, but its a 3.0l engine without twin turbo.

DevilAngel;599218 said:
what's your km/l on a regular basis?

On my X5, I did a regular 6.5 to 7km/l, but its a 3.0l engine without twin turbo.

My X6 35i is currently doing around 7.1km to 6.6km. per litre.

The FC is a bit erratic based on the same driving style, 5.8km/l sometimes 7.2km/l, this is based on the new twin-scroll single turbo mated to a 8-speed sports gearbox. I heard that since the car is new around 7 months old and 10k on the clock the FC won't be that good. Furthermore with run flats.
Is this true?

City driving abt 6.0-6.2. On mostly highways closer to 6.6-6.8. On NSHW can get max abt 7.2.
Mine is running on RFT 21". N54 engine.

Solidgold;834410 said:
City driving abt 6.0-6.2. On mostly highways closer to 6.6-6.8. On NSHW can get max abt 7.2.
Mine is running on RFT 21". N54 engine.

I just came back from Penang yesterday, doing average 8.5 - 9.0km/l, average speed 140 - 180km/h.
it can hit around 10.5km/l if speed around 120km/h. on our Sg road, avg 6.5km/l.

it's a norm, in fact it's consider good for such a heavy car

Bro, when catch up for coffee? jio a few more X6'er

Yup beginning to see 6.5 to 6.7 after getting used to the car. My previous E66 740Li with a 4 liter V8 engine manages 6.2 on average but with same horse power as the X6 3L.
Coffee is good. Would like to meet up. Had been active in 1999 to 2003 when BMW SG was on Delphi forums, but lost track since. Haha

Bro, when catch up for coffee? jio a few more X6'er

Haha..I am out for the whole of last week too. Just came back over the weekend.
Next Sat afternoon will be good time for me. We can do it at the same place...Kallang Mac. 4pm?

Any X6ers keen?

I should be ok this Saturday, 30th June, if I don't need to go Shanghai on Wednesday.

Will confirm again by Wednesday.

Any other X-Series interested?

Mine is averaging 7.3KM/L ! I think it is important to have your tires pumped to the correct pressure at least fortnightly - and the fuel consumption will be better.

I am driving a LCI X6, my first tank is only 5.1Km/litre but 2nd fuel tank takes me to 6.9km/litre while 3rd tank takes me to 6.25km/litre.

My driving route is 80% city (start stop), 10% highway and 10% stationary. :)

Still monitoring, but my FC gauge is by total mileage / no. of litre pumped. I reset it everytime i refill my fuel tank.

I drove to Malaysia in my X6 highway all the way - only to average 7km/l When my wife drove the X6 around town for a week, the car averaged 4.6km/l! I gave up finally as FC was really bothering me, and just switched to a F10 and driving in Eco-Pro mode now!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go8868today
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back