Features that I never knew

Re: Features that I never knew

Not sure abt the folding mirror but I just asked abt the rear anti-glare mirror couple of days back and was advised it's a factory fitted option only thus cannot be retrofitted.

avenue;649959 said:
Not sure abt the folding mirror but I just asked abt the rear anti-glare mirror couple of days back and was advised it's a factory fitted option only thus cannot be retrofitted.

Hmm...better call pml to ask then lol

Thanks for the help

detach8;582141 said:
ok let me add something.. did you notice there's a small storage compartment below the light switch?

Anyone knows where to repair or replace this storage compartment. Mine cant close. Thanks.

Max88;662001 said:
Anyone knows where to repair or replace this storage compartment. Mine cant close. Thanks.

I would like to find out too. Mine can't open properly (seriously).

jseah_70;636908 said:
Hi guys,
FYI, the DRL can be activated w/o iDrive from the left steering wheel "on-board computer" handle. Press once to set-up, then to "lights" and scroll down to one that has the icon of a "sun+light"...have fun. I tried and it seems like I must switch light position to "0" for it to work. Switching to "3" or "Auto" does not work ie. when bright daylight, all head lights are switched off.

Contact me if you need a clearer explaination.

j

Can't understand what on board computer handle u are talking about and also left steering wheel, care to post a picture pls? Does it work on which models?

Ultimatedriver;671153 said:
Can't understand what on board computer handle u are talking about and also left steering wheel, care to post a picture pls? Does it work on which models?
jseah was talking about the OBC stalk that is to the left of the steering wheel.

Repost.
Repost.

Last edited by a moderator:

many interesting features indeed ...

but i can't find the "service key" ... i only have 2 sets of Remote Control. think i better always keep the remote in my pocket whenever i leave the car.

i am driving E90 LCI model ....

there is a level on the wiper switch, 0-1-2.

anyone knows what it is for? i tried to toggle it on the auto-wiper mode, but it does not affect the wipe interval

nkglfrs;1097128 said:
many interesting features indeed ...

but i can't find the "service key" ... i only have 2 sets of Remote Control. think i better always keep the remote in my pocket whenever i leave the car.

i am driving E90 LCI model ....

Its on the right side of ur glove compartment

tomace;1097507 said:
If the service key is referring to e dummy key fob, E90 LCI do not have any.. Only Pre face lift E90 comes with it.

Cheers ~~ :)

I found that slot on the right side of glove compartment, but its empty.

I presume that E90 LCI does not have the service key then ..

thanks!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
n6663

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back