Federal tires

Kiddy M

Any bros out here knows the contact no and address for the Singapore Federal tires agent...

Thanks!

Re: Federal tires

Leong Seng sells federal tyres. their contact number's in the resources folder.

no prob. do give us a review of the tire once you've tried.

alternatively, you may also consider hankook RS2 tires. i used them for the last track day. good grip and wear rate as well.

This is where I got them., the distributor actually...

Eng Ann Enterprises
65 Upp Paya Lebar Road #01-01
Guan Ming Industrial Bldg
Tel : 6285 1625

As for Jackson, you can say "white bmw 398" recommends..They are also the agent for Sonax range of products (car care).

i'm more than happy with my Fed 595s too!! surprisingly, they perform pretty well..and at a reasonable price too!..:)

looks like the Taiwanese are giving the rest a run for the moeny in the tire dept..:)

:)

CBS...how much for 225/40/18 federal 595RS? you bought those i assume?

Ah Beng.... I think u can try the normal 595... I went to the Federal distributor yesterday... the normal 595 shld be good enough for daily driving in Singapore rd... Slightly hard compound tire.. the best wld be the 595 EVO... but no size yet.. threading almost similar to PS2 man!!!
Medium soft compound.. this one will be the one to look out for... Sure alot of bros will try one when all the sizes come out... :D

I'm pretty bent on the 595SS coz it is good for both wet and dry roads, good enough for me on everyday usage.. but do not that it is a tad harder than the RS. If you track seriously, then the RS should be the choice.

Wah!!!so many ppl use Federal Tires must go and try it out when my current tires worn out..

I think beside RS2 Hankook has a couple model which is very good for normal like the Ventus Sport and S1 Evo

yes... Hankook tires are not bad... can consider... they're very popular in Europe.. their Ventus RS should be quite a good track tire as well...

hankook is the tire partner of hamann by the way.

yes indeed... so bros here can start considering Hankook, FEDERAL, KUMHO for their next tire change liao.. save some $$$... :D :D

if i change to hankook, it will not be due to hamann, but due to the chio korean hankook models! :D

louis;159243 said:
hankook is the tire partner of hamann by the way.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fb88land
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back