Feedback for Remus quad exhaust on E92 325

cwoon

Hi guys

Am considering installing the remus quad exhaust. Any feedback for bros who had installed?

Appreciate.

Re: Feedback for Remus quad exhaust on E92 325

Hi bros

Jus a update here

Too excited laio. Immediately after putting the first post I gave Jeff from FK a call. Hahahhaa ..... so hack it lah jus give it a try. Incidentally a bro here also PM me how he love the sound of his Remus over the past 3 years (very assuring for me ... LOL).

So went down straight after calling Jeff.

took abt 4 hours for the installation.

Warozzz .... really no regret.

I dun wan a super loud exhaust .... jus something bassy and tame .... and give u some kind of confidence and boost.

Now I will be super excited to start my engine every morn jus to hear the vroom vroom .... LOL

Jus a side note here

I noticed a kind of funny smell coming out from the exhaust. Text Jeff and immediately got a reply ... " .... no worries. Its normal. The smell shd go off after a short period of time. Thank u"

Any bros here experience this?

Will be going down for inspection tomorrow.

And I must say Jeff is a super friendly and helpful chap. Good service deserve a thumbs up :eek:)

cwoon;837283 said:
Jus a side note here

I noticed a kind of funny smell coming out from the exhaust. Text Jeff and immediately got a reply ... " .... no worries. Its normal. The smell shd go off after a short period of time. Thank u"

Any bros here experience this?

Will be going down for inspection tomorrow.

And I must say Jeff is a super friendly and helpful chap. Good service deserve a thumbs up :eek:)

Bro got pic ? :)
And is it LTA compliant?

Yes its LTA approved.

Just went to Remus to collect cert and now doing inspection at VICOM.

Will try to post some pics here.

Vroom vroom...........

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Shiok!
Can't wait to see them, getting poisoned by your enthusiasm already!

Just got my Remus Quad exhausts done today on my E93....lovin the base ! :wavey:

georgerewa;837974 said:
Just got my Remus Quad exhausts done today on my E93....lovin the base ! :wavey:

Whistle .....

Bro remember to wait for Remus to call u before collecting the cert.

I went down today and they were not ready for collection yet but somehow my charm works in my favour and got the rep to do it for me.

Another thing .... I went down to Bukit batok VICOM for inspection. The inspector called LTA for the drawing of the exhaust but couldn't get thru LTA line. Thus till now I haven got the endorsement on the cert. Gotta wait for them to call me after LTA fax them the drawings. Really crap.

I heard from Remus rep, go down to kaki bukit center with not have such problem.

Enjoy ur exhaust.

cwoon;838023 said:
Whistle .....

Bro remember to wait for Remus to call u before collecting the cert.

I went down today and they were not ready for collection yet but somehow my charm works in my favour and got the rep to do it for me.

Another thing .... I went down to Bukit batok VICOM for inspection. The inspector called LTA for the drawing of the exhaust but couldn't get thru LTA line. Thus till now I haven got the endorsement on the cert. Gotta wait for them to call me after LTA fax them the drawings. Really crap.

I heard from Remus rep, go down to kaki bukit center with not have such problem.

Enjoy ur exhaust.

Bro...tks for the tip.....The lady from Remus called me herself today to say that the Cert is ready. Gona go pick this up tomorrow.
Will do the inspection next week together with my car general inspection @ Kaki Bukit.
Cheers !

Jus a quick update .... Inspection at VICOM endorsed and passed my Exhaust.

Wooohooooo ..... vroooooooooooooommm

Really enjoy the the sound.

Wat's next? Powerbox?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ok365top

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups