• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

feeler for z4 e85

hellboyII

hi guys,

just like to have feeler or advised how much my ride is worth now?

bmw z4 e85 2.5SI jet black with tann top, gunmetal 19inch advan 151c rims with csc3, infratint, volker spec 2 plugs, customised muffler with carbon fiber tip, all lights change to white colur.

milage 5600km
omv:$58225
coe: cat e $16700
PML car under warrnaty
register date 25 june 08

any advised is apperciated.

cheers

Re: feeler for z4 e85

50k wanna sell????

I guess if you are to sell your ride within the 1st year mark, the general pricing might be around $30k~$35k off $198k... this is what I noticed whilst shopping around for a used e85 some months back.

Yearly depreciation will drop from $16k to approximately $14k thereabout... Also since some buyers will factor in the additional cost of acquiring a used vehicle i.e. transfer fee (around $2.5k) as well as the higher bank interest rate (assuming they are taking loan)... These, although are not huge sums, but will somewhat influence decision.

Aftermarket modifications like rims, plugs, white light conversion are nice-to-have, but in my books, dun really contribute much to influencing the selling price... But lower mileage and a PML-cum-higher spec ride are always plus factors (and should allow you to command a slight premium) since there are lower spec PI versions out in the market now...

Good luck in your sales!

My 2 cents....

hellboyII;435412 said:
hi guys,

just like to have feeler or advised how much my ride is worth now?

bmw z4 e85 2.5SI jet black with tann top, gunmetal 19inch advan 151c rims with csc3, infratint, volker spec 2 plugs, customised muffler with carbon fiber tip, all lights change to white colur.

milage 5600km
omv:$58225
coe: cat e $16700
PML car under warrnaty
register date 25 june 08

any advised is apperciated.

cheers

ko_mars;435676 said:
I guess if you are to sell your ride within the 1st year mark, the general pricing might be around $30k~$35k off $198k... this is what I noticed whilst shopping around for a used e85 some months back.

Yearly depreciation will drop from $16k to approximately $14k thereabout... Also since some buyers will factor in the additional cost of acquiring a used vehicle i.e. transfer fee (around $2.5k) as well as the higher bank interest rate (assuming they are taking loan)... These, although are not huge sums, but will somewhat influence decision.

Aftermarket modifications like rims, plugs, white light conversion are nice-to-have, but in my books, dun really contribute much to influencing the selling price... But lower mileage and a PML-cum-higher spec ride are always plus factors (and should allow you to command a slight premium) since there are lower spec PI versions out in the market now...

Good luck in your sales!

My 2 cents....

hi bro,

thanks for you advised.

raymond sim;435710 said:
how much are you asking?

how much u want to offered? if you ask me a owner sure say high high 1 mah.
i just want to check it out if ok then i sell coz want to change to 4 dr due my baby is coming.

if lost too much might as well i go get a picato or cherry QQ hahaha and keep my z4.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gk88works

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back