• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Feeler : OEM M3 CSL wheels

Re: Feeler : OEM M3 CSL wheels

rarity is the key word. these are probably available once in a purple moon. quality stuff from a quality guy. best wishes mate.

TripleM really takes care of his cars! if there's anyone you can feel safe buying 2nd hand stuff from, it's him.

i suspect some items may be better than new when purchased from him...hehehe

Thanks lads for the good words
Kopi on me when we meet

Cheers

Brandons said:
Does it fit the FL Z4?

Only the front. The rear will stick out too much so answer is No.

louis said:
TripleM really takes care of his cars! if there's anyone you can feel safe buying 2nd hand stuff from, it's him.

i suspect some items may be better than new when purchased from him...hehehe

i totally agree 2 thumbs up for a great seller, and a stunning set of rims. gee seems like i am getting very fond of this rims.........well well i will put my feeler for my 18".

bt

hi bro..

sgd3000 just the rims? i have a fren looking to upgrade his stock rims.. can pls pm me your best offer? thanks!

TripleM said:
Only the front. The rear will stick out too much so answer is No.

Ok one more question and sorry for OT. I suppose BBS RS GT can fit the FL Z4? This is the closest ever to CSL wheels :)

Brandon
BBS RS-GT have specs for all sorts of cars. It's only the OEM CSL rims are made for M3/CSL exclusively by BBS

After one long full week of thinking n thinking, I have decided to pull outta sale for till further notice. Thank to those who enquired.

TripleM said:
After one long full week of thinking n thinking, I have decided to pull outta sale for till further notice. Thank to those who enquired.

Just got my Bangla do up a wooden crate waiting for those beautiful rims..:lol2:

TripleM said:

oh well i was waiting to get these. anyway do let me know the next time you want to sell them.
you know you have a ready buyer.:) and you know how to contact me. :yummie:

bt

Orh LuLu said:
Just got my Bangla do up a wooden crate waiting for those beautiful rims..:lol2:

Should be coming your way . Thanks bro.

TBT
I shall remember that. My apology for the unintended tickle.:confused:

Sure u were............I m making coffee table outta it.

Hey Bro! How are you? Are the rims still for sale? If YES please PM me your final offer and also if u can pack them to be shipped? I can have them picked up from ur doorstep. Cheers.

Rims were sold long ago.

Very Nice Bro! Good Luck with them, they are gorgeous im sure. If anyone knows of any CSL rims for sale please let me know. Cheers.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thuesankhau

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back