• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Feeler to sell: 320Ci Convertible

Oilman

Legendary 10 Years
Just a feeler as I've been thinking about upgrading... my car is well-kept and in tip top condition (the regular forumners will know):

E46 pre-facelift 320Ci Convertible
Colour: Orient Blue exterior, fully automatic soft top in dark blue, grey interior
Engine capacity: 2,171cc (road tax expiring August 2008 )
Original registration date: February 8, 2002 (old PARF system)
OMV: $49,286
COE: $31,999
Mileage: less than 88,000 km (May 2008 )

Extras:
:) Xenon projector headlights with CCFL angel eyes... OEM LED tail lights... Hoen Xenonmatch fog lights... clear indicators all round.
:) Original AC Schnitzer Type IV 18-inch light alloys with Michelin Pilot Sport 2 225/40 tyres (February 2008 )... AC Schnitzer spacers... Eisenmann Race exhaust.
:) Goodridge steel-braided brakelines.
:) Facelifted interior trim... ///M steering wheel with Royal F1 aluminium paddles... AC Schnitzer handbrake lever and foot pedals.
:) Engine is stock... with ///M3 strut bar.
:) Full service history at Juzz 4 Cars... groomed at Spa For Cars.

(old photo courtesy of Nicholas Tan)

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Feeler to sell: 320Ci Convertible

Hey my friend is looking for this car. How much u selling it?

I thought you told me you may want to keep the car longer? So fast selling ...

Anyway, your car is still very nice. Hope you find a caring owner for it.

Oilman;161180 said:
Just a feeler as I've been thinking about upgrading... my car is well-kept and in tip top condition (some of the forumners here will know :)):

E46 prefacelift 320Ci Convertible
Colour: Orient Blue exterior, fully automatic soft top in dark blue, grey interior
Engine capacity: 2,171cc (road tax expiring Feb. 2007)
Original registration date: Feb. 8, 2002 (old PARF system)
OMV: $49,286
COE: $31,999
Mileage: just under 73,000 km

Extras: HID angel eyes in front, OEM LED tail lights, Hoen Xenonmatch fog lights, clear indicators all round, original 17-inch rims.
The interior trim including the steering wheel is facelifted, with AC Schnitzer handbrake lever and foot pedals.
The engine is stock. Engine mountings and aircon replaced this year due to wear and tear.
Serviced at Juzz For Cars and groomed in mid-November at Spa For Cars (detailing and paint restoration).

Please PM me if you'd like to know more, cheers!
bro....how much u selling...? n btw u wan upgrade to 520 ( E60 ) 2004 model wt full AC KIT,M5 19 inch rims,M5 steering,M5 gearknob,interior carbon fibre panal,xenon fog lamp,convert to 4x exhuast jus like M5,serviced n maintaint by juss 4 cars..n many many acc...can contact me @ 92771313 ( arden )...we can view both cars @ same time...keke

bro...how...??? ur cabrio sell how much...???:confused:

chris27;161478 said:
bro....how much u selling...? n btw u wan upgrade to 520 ( E60 ) 2004 model wt full AC KIT,M5 19 inch rims,M5 steering,M5 gearknob,interior carbon fibre panal,xenon fog lamp,convert to 4x exhuast jus like M5,serviced n maintaint by juss 4 cars..n many many acc...can contact me @ 92771313 ( arden )...we can view both cars @ same time...keke

520 is an upgrade?

By the way, I notice you posted about wanting to buy LED tail lights for a 3 Series cab. Are you now seriously asking about my car, or just asking?

cgoh;161403 said:
I thought you told me you may want to keep the car longer? So fast selling ...

Anyway, your car is still very nice. Hope you find a caring owner for it.

Cheers man! I'm in a position to buy a two-seater now, so starting to look around lor. If things don't work out, I'll keep my ride :thumbsup:

u r rite bro...i m driving a 320 cabrio, but my younger bro has a 520 n intend to change to a 320cabrio..so jus wondering weather u going to upgrade to 5,6,7,Z or M series..jus trying my luck only...but if u r still interested in selling, we can meet up n discuss d price n view d car..^^ ( we can still keep d 520 as spare car ).

Hi.

Am scouting around for a cabriolet. How much are you looking at to sell your E46 Cabrio?

Cheers.

jS

Hi jasonwu_1, you have mail.

No dealers please, thank you very much!

lazyboy77 - you've got mail!

Bump to the top!

A new toy may be coming so here's a feeler... I'll be at Sunday's meetup so look for me if you're interested.

(sorry, no plans to dekit for now)

bro .

change to the hardtop 320i conv.

it rocks . i vist vincar yesterday they told me they selling at 170++k

:laughlik: steady poon pee pee la that car .

apolloking88;324615 said:
bro .

change to the hardtop 320i conv.

it rocks . i vist vincar yesterday they told me they selling at 170++k

:laughlik: steady poon pee pee la that car .

Who are you?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sv66vincom

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back