• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Feelers:WTS 7series -- test test water

Re: Feelers:WTS 7series -- test test water

MRacer77;199051 said:
Bro OLL, sorry to see you selling your car man... So have you decided what theme you gonna have for your new ride yet?

Bumps for a Great Car!!

I think white theme... clean and gentle like an angel.. no more yakuza liao. go and find Ash to have all my tattoo removed and change my nick. sounds good?

Then your new name will be Beh Goot Goot is it? hahaha!

But seriously bro, i support you if you want to buy a 335. In my eyes, not considered a downgrade. Only those who like to kiss Mark X ass think that way... but besides, we all know that even if you go down to PML today, he will do a TUA on you so better dun waste time.. Ho Ho Ho Lan Kan!!! Ho Ho Le Si Ah!!!

white also can be yakuza wort... bumpz for ur sale bro...
think all that can be said bout the owner n the car has already been said... immaculate...

Hot_chick_BMW.jpg

Mockngbrd;199072 said:
think all that can be said bout the owner n the car has already been said... immaculate...

Hot_chick_BMW.jpg

Phil looking upwards:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

phil looking everywhere... hahaha... girl is more of a bronze color though... lol

bronze?? what bronze? I am still looking at the blue shorts, havent got to skin colour yet.
uh oh, i just noticed a flaw, have to reject, her shoes dun fit proerly.

Ah orh seriously i think u should demod n sell part by part Many people have the intention of buying a car at market value or below market value:screwedu: they seems not interested into expenses we invested they would say ar i dun need this item nowadays very hard 2 find someone really show interest to fully done up cars all our parts 4 BMW arnt cheap like korean or japanese our mods easily range from 10k-40k but who cares:evil: btw u share the same attitude of caring our cars i remembered dat one day when it is going to rain along orchard road i drove my ride into Takashimaya carpark n took a taxi home n collected my ride the next day on a sunny day :confused: Sounds CRAZY rite? i have not used my wiper since day 1 !!! have u used yours? Ha

Mockngbrd;199072 said:

Hot_chick_BMW.jpg

can u photoshop the golden bra to White? if she likes white, white shall be the colour for me man!!!! Haba haba Rumba.

eddy.. then you might as well take them off... that way you can get better aerodynamics... hahaha! joking...

ever thought of that buts looks ugly rite???:yikess:

No... you need to get some plug covers for where the holes are but I think that they will look pretty good man

eddy;199082 said:
Ah orh seriously i think u should demod n sell part by part Many people have the intention of buying a car at market value or below market value:screwedu: they seems not interested into expenses we invested they would say ar i dun need this item nowadays very hard 2 find someone really show interest to fully done up cars all our parts 4 BMW arnt cheap like korean or japanese our mods easily range from 10k-40k but who cares:evil: btw u share the same attitude of caring our cars i remembered dat one day when it is going to rain along orchard road i drove my ride into Takashimaya carpark n took a taxi home n collected my ride the next day on a sunny day :confused: Sounds CRAZY rite? i have not used my wiper since day 1 !!! have u used yours? Ha

Agreed bro, most 7 owners hardly or will never mod. Most loves it as it is and the smooth quiet crusing of a stock 7.. thats is actually what a 7 should feel like... with the mods i have put in, no doubt that the smooth crusing feeling is well gone.

Im not really very hard up right now to sell but if that day does come, have to demod liao.. so far receive sms asking for my rims only... haha.

i think we should meet for kopi.. i have yet to meet someone that doesnt use wiper since day 1! u are anal x 5.. hahahahah

Ah orh u seriously looking at 335i in fact im considering dat now i simply love the engine but 4 size matters it seems a bit small but if the price is rite who cares!!!:yummie: for now im stuck in between orleady into the middle of ordering new mods 4 my E60 n now thinking of 335i how r???:woowooo: if only PML would bring in 1 model n last 4 10 years dat will save up our piggybank quite a lot rite!!!

wait for the 535 to come out lor.. sure will one... just wait

MRacer77;199149 said:
wait for the 535 to come out lor.. sure will one... just wait
:furious: wa lau 1 more new idea in fact my mind is oleady 80% set 4 335i now coming 535i sometimes i really wish i live in mars ha ha

you sure on mars? I rather live on venus... at least no car got women...hahaha!

eddy;199152 said:
:furious: wa lau 1 more new idea in fact my mind is oleady 80% set 4 335i now coming 535i sometimes i really wish i live in mars ha ha

What about the E90 335i?

Daniel, good luck for your sale and hope you can find a prospective owner that is willing to take over such a beautiful ride!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
logicworldsolutions
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back