Fem body issue

seyfeichai

Wiper went crazy since sat.
1) wiper can't be stopped after spraying water from the reservoir. ( have to stop the engine)
2) when stopped in auto mode, it will just stop and not returned to park position.
3) when in manual mode, it will again not return to parked position when wiper is stopped.

Drove to my workshop, autospritze and was told to upgrade the firm ware first to check if it's a software issue. Once determined not SW issue, will replace the fem module which will take 6 weeks to arrive.
During upgrade process, the program cannot complete and abort midway when it detect foreign cic. I have upgraded my cic to nav version and bigger screen. According to workshop, it's saying the coding for cic is not complete.
Have to go down workshop again tomorrow with the original cic. Where they will dismantle and revert to the original cic in order to run the upgrade and Diagnosis program.
Even with successful sw upgrade it might not solve the wiper issue yet and I will have to go back toMax to recode my cic module.
What an unpleasant experience. Didn't expect a simple wiper issue to turned up so complicated.:(

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Fem body issue

Lets hope the issues will be solved soon. Any brothers have the same problem and got their issue fixed at PML?

Me lor, exactly same issue. PML changed fem and reprogrammed car

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow this FEM thingy is like happening to alot of F30s, looks like I've to look fwd to mine! :thinking::thinking:

For a while i thought it was a good cause question about a female body issue and I was so glad to help untill i realised its F30 specific. Sorry can't help bro.

Female Isuses you can look for kentonna or me. :evillook:

they changed fem for me as well...told me will take 6-8 weeks but my SE went to kpkb them and they flew in the FEM the next day from germany....at least that was what they told me

seyfeichai;868478 said:
Can I ask pml to service my car?

Bro, can ask Dennis if can priority air freight ur FEM in, else rainy days will kill u

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bodyandmindus
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back