Ferrari above law!

Re: Ferrari above law!

ferrari owner cannot afford a ticket la .... :lol:

anyway, i read the narrative that the cop issue a ticket and ferrari is parked at hotel valet parking
i think the owner dulan and lansi to refuse the ticket and try to drive off - it's dumb action
it's never about the ticket ... it's ego ....

wt_know said:
anyway, i read the narrative that the cop issue a ticket and ferrari is parked at hotel valet parking i think the owner dulan and lansi to refuse the ticket and try to drive off - it's dumb action ....

If this is true, did the policemen use excessive force?

no force was used ... the cop just want to complete the ticket (1/2 way writing)
the falali run over cop foot ...
cop dulan ... whack the door and pull the owner out and pin him down on the road and handcuff
sibei sia sui

kenntona;867875 said:
If this is true, did the policemen use excessive force?

Last edited by a moderator:

wt_know said:
no force was used ... the cop just want to complete the ticket (1/2 way writing)
the falali run over cop foot ...
cop dulan ... whack the door and pull the owner out and pin him down on the road and handcuff
sibei sia sui

The way he pulled the driver out.........

i know what you mean but i accept that ... 'reasonable forces'
cannot expect the cop to talk to him nicely ... please ...... besides he defy all order first to drive off that potentially causing grievance hurt to the cop, isn't it?
if after pulling him out and then whack him .... then that's cop brutality

kenntona;867886 said:
The way he pulled the driver out.........

U.S. police jin pai taan... the Ferrari guy might pull out a gun for all we know. So maybe it's reasonable force on a suspect who didn't follow instructions to stop the car or to step out.

Anyway I think it's wrong to door-ding the next car even in the line of duty. Tsk!

Oilman;867908 said:
U.S. police jin pai taan... the Ferrari guy might pull out a gun for all we know. So maybe it's reasonable force on a suspect who didn't follow instructions to stop the car or to step out.

Anyway I think it's wrong to door-ding the next car even in the line of duty. Tsk!

well, too bad for the car to have such an owner.

Police force in US has power. As long as they suspect something is wrong, they can take action immediately...same thing happen in SG and MY...police tells you to do what, you better follow, or else, you will look like sh*t!

I think the police officer used quite a bit of restraint liao....

at least never draw his pistol and take the ferrari driver out in a hail of 9mm projectiles....

I honestly respect the US police.... damn fierce.... traffic stop, driver sits in car... policeman approach the car, one hand on pistol.... sart....

Middle eastern looking man driving Ferrari and assaulting a cop in NY city, that's formula for trouble...maybe he is born after 9/11

is this guy the owner/driver or the valet boy?

actually can see the officer inches himself forward when the driver start the 458.. officer oso KL here..
if this chap is loaded and gets a good lawyer.. story might change..

when the car first move ... the cop shout STOP IT ... why don't the driver stop?

it's the second move that run over the cop f****ing foot :lol:

zag;868332 said:
is this guy the owner/driver or the valet boy?

actually can see the officer inches himself forward when the driver start the 458.. officer oso KL here..
if this chap is loaded and gets a good lawyer.. story might change..

in sgp.... a lot of car owners featured on stomp will say....'I can afford to pay the fine'....

fellali driver dumb only ... when cop (or parking aunty) give you ticket
shake hand and talk cock ... 99% summon is waived

photo-14.jpg

She says stop or she will shoot..u better stop

I believe in Sg, a Fallali IS above the law. I have driven into hotel driveways and building porch and they do treat my BMW differently from my sister's Hyundai behind.

It's not fair, but it's alright, as long as you are on the correct side of the unfairness.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
18winink

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back