Ferrari makes a Wagooon! Ferrari FF

Re: Ferrari makes a Wagooon! Ferrari FF

Oh man... I thought the front looked like 456 (which looked better than the 612). So this was the kooky version.

When Porsche introduce the Panamera, all say ugly but look at the sale numbers now. Who is laughing all the way to the bank?

I find most conti cars look better in person and some cars really grow on you. So I will reserve my judgement on this car until I see the real macoy.

Looks like farking Scooby WRX current model and proton outline.......farking ugly.....but heh ini da Ferrari, I wouldnt mind driving it or be seen in it...!!!

the panemera is still ugly. looks like a hearse

Looks is very subjective. You say ugly, others say beautiful so at the end, if the sales figures is high, then the model is successful.

hahahah, ya right welbo

its just my opinion. at least for now

i rem i used to think the same abt the E63/4 and cayenne when it was first launched
took me almost half the product life cycle to get use to it
right now, not feeling the new cayenne once again

good thing for me that i still can't afford a horse
otherwise its quite sad cause when i can finally afford it, they launch a model which i dont fancy :)

but don't you think that Fcars just shouldnt be a hatch?

makes you wonder if a certain jefri is head of design now at pininfarina

joshdway;610737 said:

no way! breadvan rocks!
breadvan2.jpg

Welbo;610734 said:
Looks is very subjective. You say ugly, others say beautiful so at the end, if the sales figures is high, then the model is successful.

success doesnt equate good looks. the cayenne even more successul..but its even more hideous. people buy into a car for many reasons. badge snobs etc...

joshdway;610737 said:
hahahah, ya right welbo

its just my opinion. at least for now

i rem i used to think the same abt the E63/4 and cayenne when it was first launched
took me almost half the product life cycle to get use to it
right now, not feeling the new cayenne once again

good thing for me that i still can't afford a horse
otherwise its quite sad cause when i can finally afford it, they launch a model which i dont fancy :)

makes you wonder if a certain jefri is head of design now at pininfarina

If I have money to buy brand new Ferrari, it will be the 458 or the 599 GTO. The intend of the FF is to sit 4 person comfortably and also the only Ferrari to be able to do that. They could go the way of the normal GT look aka Maserati GT but they decide to do shooting brake design. Its their company, so their profit margin to look after. If they cant sell then too bad. The high roof design at the back give lots of room for rear passenger that is for sure.

AM Raipde very beautiful 4 door sport saloon but the rear passengers will suffer from the low roof-line concept. Some people say, I buy the car to drive so I dont care about rear passengers then if that is the case, he shld just buy a AMV 8 or DB 9 etc.

totoseow;610753 said:
success doesnt equate good looks. the cayenne even more successul..but its even more hideous. people buy into a car for many reasons. badge snobs etc...

I never say success equal good look. I just said looks is very subjective thats all. But I agree that the FF is not the typical stunning good looking sport cars that we are expecting from Ferrari but I wont say it is ugly until I see the real Macoy.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpzKzzARfxE]YouTube - Geneva: Ferrari FF in white uncovered[/ame]

Anyone else thinks it looks like a beefed up Z4M?

It has a weird design that is hard for most people to digest (similar scenario when Porsche released the Panamera), but I think eventually most people will dig it and probably some insane bodykit would be released and the car will be outta this world !!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hitclubgripe
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back