Field Report for Servicing at PML

Re: Field Report for Servicing at PML

Auto boot close from inside car can be done at elebest or soundwerkz

In addition, auto hold starts to hold at 1-2 km/hr speed I guess. This will also add some wear and tear!

douggie;1005473 said:
Yes, there is no additional wear when the car is stationary, but there is some additional abrasion when you move off when the brakes are still applied with autohold. The autohold does not release the brake until your car moves forward (split second, for safety reasons).

In normal driving without autohold, you release the brake and the car moves forward. That's the difference.

It's ok lah. Since it's already a feature and paid for, just use it.
Met a technician that and asked if I should change my ATF. He said no need cos it's lifetime but can check on the quality upon request. So I said sure bo, with Singapore's climate and driving condition can last life time? He said yes, factory advise. He added that unless there is burnt smell or shift problem, then you change. I asked, with that my GB up lorry liao. He said no.
Think I know what's best for me to keep my GB in good condition.

On the way to office, SA called. Blah all what needs to be changed and for ATF, he said some of the owners changed around 40k. So mine should be able to last for another 2 service intervals. I asked, but someone told me life time, he just giggled at the other end of the line. To me, he sounded more reasonable on ATF change. I will stick to this for the moment.

My other rides with autohold certainly have e pads lasting longer.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j88events
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back