Filming of headlight for extra protection?

Cochran

Hi

Was at Bimshop yesterday and was told there is some film fr 3M that can apply to the car headlight for protection as well as prolong it.

Anyone know where and how much to get it done? Looking at clear transparent type.

Thank you.

Re: Filming of headlight for extra protection?

Already found for u Liao bro.
text u the contact later

Seen on one bro E60 headlights, smoked version.

There are alot selling on US websites as well, not sure local. Just google for it, they have for both front headlights and also tailights. All pre-cut, and seems easy to apply, but not cheap around USD 35-50, before shipping.

Cochran;933358 said:
Hi

Was at Bimshop yesterday and was told there is some film fr 3M that can apply to the car headlight for protection as well as prolong it.

Anyone know where and how much to get it done? Looking at clear transparent type.

Thank you.

Tinted/smoked lights are not LTA approved....

Soon u will kenna Stomped and people will shout "Must be BMW!"

Haha, saw one very fierce "gangster" style E60 yesterday at airport T1 open air parking.

Tinted front headlights, dark smoked tail-lights, limo black tint all around, M5-replica body kit.

I didn't see the owner, but really salute him, as his car must be a TP or LTA magnet. Unless TP and LTA really bo chap.

MW;933385 said:
Tinted/smoked lights are not LTA approved....

Soon u will kenna Stomped and people will shout "Must be BMW!"

U shd have reported to LTA and then squat down there with pop corn and Coke to watch show....heehee

Can't squat there even if i want to, heavy rain i would be all drenched waiting for TP/LTA to come haha.

Seriously, I actually salute him for the guts to go all the way, forgot to add it's a black E60 some more.

MW;933393 said:
U shd have reported to LTA and then squat down there with pop corn and Coke to watch show....heehee

sszone;933371 said:
Already found for u Liao bro.
text u the contact later

Thank you bro.

Waiting for ur contact

Just want the clear transparent one for added protection only.

im using lamin X.....

In sg still alright, just fined...if go Malaysia, sure kena naked squat...car kena impound some more...

Was quoted at JB RM180 for the film plus a polishing of the headlight. price ok?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ae888nnet1

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back