Finally, after 4 months of endless wait...

Re: Finally, after 4 months of endless wait...

haha ! i just collected mine car on friday too ... maybe we can meet up for kopi session =D

omar...i hate you!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil:

coz u have such a nice car with such a nice rim!! :evil: :evil:

no friend already!!! :evil: :evil:

elmariachi said:
Rear does not rub so far but there could be a likely hood on hard bumps. Am waiting for coilovers to adjust. Dont know if i shoudl roll my fenders on the rear though...Maybe someone can shed light on this...
Just roll for the slam look. I will.

clown said:
haha ! i just collected mine car on friday too ... maybe we can meet up for kopi session =D
You wait. DPE first.

clown;220865 said:

Onz. BE92NG Clan in the making. haha..Kopi ON.

Terry;220889 said:
omar...i hate you!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil:

coz u have such a nice car with such a nice rim!! :evil: :evil:

no friend already!!! :evil: :evil:

LOL. The amount u save on rims by changing for 1 year can buy 335i liao.

kenntona;220891 said:
Just roll for the slam look. I will.

You wait. DPE first.

Kopi on with Clown after Ken get his car. Call Sam also. Go for shoot. Will most likely roll.

clown;220865 said:

kenntona;220891 said:
You wait. DPE first.

Both of ur better jio me for kopi else your will see 8 rims floating in Kallang river.
:evil:

Orh LuLu;220895 said:
Both of ur better jio me for kopi else your will see 8 rims floating in Kallang river.
:evil:

Of course I personally will. You are Rims godfather. And we wont get u kopi. We'll get you Tongkat Ali. :lol2:

count me in for a kopi meetup! :)

would be good to meet other e92/93 members e.g. future group buy procede etc.

Bro, peak torque comes in at 1,300rpm and tapers down after 5,000rpm... so even keeping below the recommended 4,000rpm does not matter! :)

Wow hiadee,
Your rims design n colour really swee man. They look like M-CSL rims, just like the ones fitted on the M3 concept geneva car.

You bought them thru Leong Seng? Are thye lighter than Mr Ho's BBS-RGR forged?

:drool: :drool: :drool:

u all better jio me along too...if not i make sure u all will say pardon me?pardon me?pardon me? pardon me?pardon me?pardon me? pardon me?pardon me?pardon me? to me...

ken betrayer...wanted to buy E60...in the end buy E92... say wanna go sar lau... in the end never go... :evil: :evil:

Azrielsc;220920 said:
Bro, peak torque comes in at 1,300rpm and tapers down after 5,000rpm... so even keeping below the recommended 4,000rpm does not matter! :)

Yeahman, you can feel how it whisks from 0 and power just progressiveyl builds up. I cannot feel the car is heavy but on paper it sure is!

Ahbengdriver;220926 said:
Wow hiadee,
Your rims design n colour really swee man. They look like M-CSL rims, just like the ones fitted on the M3 concept geneva car.

You bought them thru Leong Seng? Are thye lighter than Mr Ho's BBS-RGR forged?

:drool: :drool: :drool:

I got them direct from Eisenhaus from the states. The rears are at 10.25kg and front is 9.25Kg.

No tire screeching fun? Remember to scrub in ur tires for the 1st 500km!

Omar
2 things u should consider doing when dropping the ride height
1. Roll the rear fender
2. If inadequate, max out ur rear camber..hopefully u can get -2.5...Uneven tire wear is inevitable but you get a nice handling ard corner.

HAHA ok OLL will treat u a kopi when the rims arrive.
ken will wait for yours to arrive b4 meeting them.. steady !
i XIAO DIDI dont BULLY !

elmariachi;220862 said:
Rear does not rub so far but there could be a likely hood on hard bumps. Am waiting for coilovers to adjust. Dont know if i shoudl roll my fenders on the rear though...Maybe someone can shed light on this...

your offsets are quite aggressive and the wheels will likely rub when the car is lowered. So...high probability that the rear fenders will need to be rolled..but I could be wrong :)

TripleM;220952 said:
Omar
2 things u should consider doing when dropping the ride height
1. Roll the rear fender
2. If inadequate, max out ur rear camber..hopefully u can get -2.5...Uneven tire wear is inevitable but you get a nice handling ard corner.

I have to roll fender. On pretty uneven roads when going fast, i can hear the 'chi chik' sound. It is rubbing. Backseat passengers now banned untill i can get them rolled. To me, I am pretty sure rolling the fender now would solve my problem. AM plannign to lower with KWs and will see later how to adjust the camber retrospectively.

Azrielsc;220960 said:
Go OMAR Go! :)

Welcome to the family!

Where is KEN? He seems stoid.

meinauto;220961 said:
your offsets are quite aggressive and the wheels will likely rub when the car is lowered. So...high probability that the rear fenders will need to be rolled..but I could be wrong :)

Rear fenders definitely have to be rolled. No questions asked. But it looks great having the whole rims stick out abit by 5mm. Stock offset is +30. The one i got was +25. So i reckon its not that aggressive. Ppl on e90post running 19x10 275 +20 offset. Way more aggressive. Dont know how they are doing it. Front has no problems and its the stock offset of +35.

Tell me when u are going to roll your fenders, i'm come with u to get mine rolled as well.

oh my...Time to blast down shenton way?! hahaha. :) congrats for your new ride bro!

Azrielsc;220974 said:
Tell me when u are going to roll your fenders, i'm come with u to get mine rolled as well.

Ah Lye seems to be busy. I dont ming goign with you. Can u let me know when you are free?? Then we book a slot in the morning perhaps if possible. Dont know how long it will take but it sure would be good to get it rolled asap.

SILVER;220975 said:
oh my...Time to blast down shenton way?! hahaha. :) congrats for your new ride bro!

haha..thanks man..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sv388winnet
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back