finally getting my ride today :)

Racebred

Core Group Members
a big welcome, and congrats on your latest purchase!!

btw, certain unofficial naming convention in the BMW communities around the world says Bimmer means BMW car, Beemer means BMW bike. just dont ask me what beamer means.

beamer = someone that high beam u? :errr:

Bleah... bad joke... Anyway, Mengz, congrats on your new bimmer!!! Intro pls in the newbie forum, thank you!

Cheers and enjoy your stay here in BMW.SG!

Racebred said:
just dont ask me what beamer means.

It means carebear lor.

Mengz, welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy yourself here!

:thumbsup:

Welcome to the forum, mengz.

mengz....

A big welcome......n pls, did u remember to take photos? bcos tis will b the 1st n last time u see it stock (provided no mods thrown in by salesgal)! haha. I stil treasure the photo that RB took for me when I collected my cabrio some 2 years ago.......stock to the bone.

Welcome welcome n take yr time in moddin as the sky's the limit.

Cheers

Phew. For once, my darling did not mention his Porchay. Just hao lian on his cabrio.

Re: finally getting my ride today :)

Hi !

Welcome to BMW Forum :)

You should give us more information on your New E46.

Examples : 318, 320, 330 etc.

Then you will receive many advices how to MOD :)

See you around !

Yoyoyo... congrats on da ride!

hi there...welcome to the BM family....NOW IS TIME TO START MODDING heehee :roll:

kenntona said:
Phew. For once, my darling did not mention his Porchay. Just hao lian on his cabrio.

a picture speaks a thousand words. his sig so BIG so no need to mention. but he also indirectly hao lian that he got si peh many mods on his cabrio from day 1 onwards. :shoot:

quiksilver said:
kenntona said:

a picture speaks a thousand words. his sig so BIG so no need to mention. but he also indirectly hao lian that he got si peh many mods on his cabrio from day 1 onwards. :shoot:

Can read his reply liao: Sigh..DK, life is never fair.. :errr:

Re: finally getting my ride today :)

mengz said:
:)

after months of searching & waitin...
finally i can collect my e46 today keekee

this is my 2nd beemer, the 1st was a beemer bike...

i couldnt make my decision clearly without the advise u all have post..

thanks alot guys!!

hope to join u all for meetup soon still got lots to learn ... :)

Welcome to the forum, mengz! :wavey:

quiksilver said:
kenntona said:

DK,

If u r tryin to continue a joke, then I muz say u hav done a veri lame job.........it is not funny at all.

To SL2 Steven: I knew u r jokin as well but u all muz b careful as this is cyberspace and many members (esp newbies) will take yr words at face value.....

Cheers
Ivan

ACSCAB2,
To SL2 Steven: I knew u r jokin as well but u all muz b careful as this is cyberspace and many members (esp newbies) will take yr words at face value.....

Bro, relax..teasing you only. 8) You're such a nice guy with comical character, like me.. :thumbsup:

SL2 said:
ACSCAB2,

Bro, relax..teasing you only. 8) You're such a nice guy with comical character, like me.. :thumbsup:
People who are dropping hair are mostly like tat...short fuse..

Steven bro,

OT liao la; I emphasise, I know u jokin..........but wat if others doesnt know? I mean, I Am such a sweet guy u all know....

I mean, if u all joke abt MW n Rodney being gayish, it is ok, bcos they are, but me? *innocent* la.......

Cheers

ACSCAB2 said:
Steven bro,

OT liao la; I emphasise, I know u jokin..........but wat if others doesnt know? I mean, I Am such a sweet guy u all know....

I mean, if u all joke abt MW n Rodney being gayish, it is ok, bcos they are, but me? *innocent* la.......

Cheers
NBZ, u wan to kenna punch ahh??!! :angry:

ACSCAB2,

Whatever, u said above, u forgot to end your sentence with this classic signature of yours aka " Sigh, life is never fair "

Mengz, welcome to our forum
Have fun ...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sv666co
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back