finally getting my ride today :)

ACSCAB2 said:
DK,

If u r tryin to continue a joke, then I muz say u hav done a veri lame job.........it is not funny at all.

steady bro, pt noted. :stop!:

swee boh?

ACSCAB2 said:
Life is never fair.......give u short intro abt myself: 21/M/NUS/SHY

To all newbies: Ivan is exactly like wat he declared in his other thread and he is a sweet guy! :thumbsup:

wow the response from this forum is great!! :)

my ride currently is a 2yr e46 318 f/l model
dark blue, wif 18" rims. lower suspension, sports edition body kit.

number plate is 'Nice one one Nice' if u all able to decode keke

currently thinkin of addin angels eyes, exhaust, strut bars plus tintin my windows..

mengz welcome to the forum, and nice no. plate.

Ivan, haven't seen you come down to Raffles place for lunch for quite a while? Got burned the last time?

9119?

Stop thinking, mengz. Just start modding.

mengz, don't listen to kenntona....

MOD ur CAR!!!! mengz n lets head down to sepang the next track day.....(when u mod the car....MUST at least try it out...Dun be like some bros here...car done up so nice but no ba..s to track due to the beauty of their darling@) hor SL2 haha n Kenntona heehee :dance:

r300emy said:
Dun be like some bros here...car done up so nice but no ba..s to track due to the beauty of their darling) hor SL2 haha n Kenntona
My car not "done up so nice" hor. What beauty is there to speak of? Don't rub it in hor.

r300emy said:
when u mod the car....MUST at least try it out

I am starting to mod chicks now. Am also trying them out. Happy?

I am short of coat hangers. Dunno if the ACS 2-piece wings are useful......

MOD ur CAR!!!! mengz n lets head down to sepang the next track day.....(when u mod the car....MUST at least try it out...Dun be like some bros here...car done up so nice but no ba..s to track due to the beauty of their darling@) hor SL2 haha n Kenntona heehee

mod cars and tracking are 2 different issues... there are those who mod and track and there are those who mod but don't track, and there are those who track without any mods....

tracking has nothing to do with ba..s... its like why some like to scratch their crotch, it has nothing to do with how much hair is around there....

do what you like do what you want, no pressure.... I like to remove rims and spoiler from nice cars. I see a z4 with no nut lock....

r300emy said:
MOD ur CAR!!!! mengz n lets head down to sepang the next track day.....(when u mod the car....MUST at least try it out...Dun be like some bros here...car done up so nice but no ba..s to track due to the beauty of their darling@) hor SL2 haha n Kenntona heehee :dance:

Just not me to go Sepang lor..If you really want, let's go play at 99 wan where I'll :nutkick:

Winston,
I like to remove rims and spoiler from nice cars. I see a z4 with no nut lock....

Bro, pm me anytime :dance:

Hi ! Winston.

You forgot to mention those who don't mod and don't track but enjoy their comfort ride :) With no worry for Spolier, Rims, Eyelids, Rims being stolen :)

Cheer !

r300emy said:

track day hmmmmm.... i love to go track kekeke
wait till my car is ready ..... sepang here i come hehee :)

it's personnel preference to track or not, cant blame SL2 n Kenntona...
they have their goals in life...
unlike us having Nos in blood ready to blast anytime kekeke

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xsmbcms
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back