First accident on my beloved E60

ibanez

Otw home from town and just exited Pasir Ris Drive 12.

Suddenly got this bicycle from no where and the taxi in front of me jam brake so fast, even my brembo also can't stop in time.

Cut Story short, bang into the taxi. my kerscher bodykit, carplate chui, Taxi almost scratchless, lost a bit of paintwork. Kudos to Hyundai and F*** that cyclist.

No offence I am a cyclist myself too and i am quite sure it's a ah tiong. :wtf:

Re: First accident on my beloved E60

Hi Paul,

sorry to hear that....

cheeeeeeeeeeeers

Sigh. Heart pain. Sorry to heart at bro, but at least no one was hurt except maybe wallet, but that one can recover fast if you guess the scores correctly in Euro 2012 heheheh :)

i share ur pain bro, luckily nobody got hurt. if not more jialat

pReTeNd3r;838161 said:
i share ur pain bro, luckily nobody got hurt. if not more jialat

Bro, for drivers like yourself with your super sart body kit, even STONE CHIP also fcuking heart pain!!!!

wobbles;838166 said:
Bro, for drivers like yourself with your super sart body kit, even STONE CHIP also fcuking heart pain!!!!

not sart lah bro, by the way, alr ve stone chips on my bonnet n windscreen alr. :(

do not confuse cyclists with ah tiong n ah neh on bicycles....also thos who ride pcn or east coast types.....these r not cyclists...

Ouch! Damn cyclists who use pedestrian pass.
Next time u get a chance u should horn the morons like MW & capture their shock on car cctv.
i'm gonna do the same .... f&%$@ing morons.

Divespyder;838259 said:
Next time u get a chance u should horn the morons like MW & capture their shock on car cctv.

Sorry didn't mean MW is moron. :nehnehhh:

ouch.... kenna taxi.... gonna sux

Send my car to J's this morning. Repair work more than half the price of a brand new bodykit.

Btw anyone knows the aluminium protection bar behind the bodykit cost how much as J's saying might need to change.

I got the whole accident captured on blackvue. The taxi also understand not my fault, case of bad timing and f***ing ah tiong.

Nobody injured but my pockets will take a long time to recover.

N thanks to all for the kind words.

ibanez;838153 said:
Otw home from town and just exited Pasir Ris Drive 12.

Suddenly got this bicycle from no where and the taxi in front of me jam brake so fast, even my brembo also can't stop in time.

Cut Story short, bang into the taxi. my kerscher bodykit, carplate chui, Taxi almost scratchless, lost a bit of paintwork. Kudos to Hyundai and F*** that cyclist.

No offence I am a cyclist myself too and i am quite sure it's a ah tiong. :wtf:

Divespyder;838259 said:

Yes, good advise indeed. Next time I see some MORON with a COMB stuck in his hair, I will lean on my horn like it's going out of fashion.... :lol2:

ibanez;838317 said:
Send my car to J's this morning. Repair work more than half the price of a brand new bodykit.

Btw anyone knows the aluminium protection bar behind the bodykit cost how much as J's saying might need to change.

I got the whole accident captured on blackvue. The taxi also understand not my fault, case of bad timing and f***ing ah tiong.

Sorry to hear that...

At least it is good to know that no one is injured...

Well, even the taxi driver indicated he understands not your fault at the time of incident.....but do be aware that when comes to the actual filing insurance claims or related activities, multiple versions of story may be told/reported instead....

Just a reminder....

Wow...Sorry to hear that. It happens to me before too.. Things happen for a reason.. Your luck will improve better from now on..

ibanez;838317 said:

Bro, I totally understand your situation. My brand new 528 also kena rear-ended last Saturday at the causeway.

I don't know how much the aluminium bar costs for the front, but for the protection bar at the rear bumper, PML was quoting about 1.2k excluding labour. That is from their price-list. I am claiming 3rd party insurance from that Toyota uncle.

Chao cheese pie cyclist ah tiong son no backside eat shit arse

primus22;838602 said:
Bro, I totally understand your situation. My brand new 528 also kena rear-ended last Saturday at the causeway.

I don't know how much the aluminium bar costs for the front, but for the protection bar at the rear bumper, PML was quoting about 1.2k excluding labour. That is from their price-list. I am claiming 3rd party insurance from that Toyota uncle.

Thanks bro.

I got the quptation for the front bar already. Less than 1k apparently.

Anyway the taxi driver agreed to sua the case for $150.00. . damn lucky.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SteveRogerss
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back