First accident on my beloved E60

Re: First accident on my beloved E60

ibanez;838153 said:
otw home from town and just exited pasir ris drive 12.

Suddenly got this bicycle from no where and the taxi in front of me jam brake so fast, even my brembo also can't stop in time.

Cut story short, bang into the taxi. My kerscher bodykit, carplate chui, taxi almost scratchless, lost a bit of paintwork. Kudos to hyundai and f*** that cyclist.

No offence i am a cyclist myself too and i am quite sure it's a ah tiong. :wtf:

钱可以解决的问题,不是问题。 人没事就好。

yeoyk28;838937 said:
钱可以解决的问题,不是问题。 人没事就好。

I Fully agreed with that, as long $$$ can settle anything also can talk. Only scare those cases $$$ also cannot settle one is the worst.

Most impt is can sleep peacefully at night. :sleepy:

ibanez;838891 said:
Thanks bro.

I got the quptation for the front bar already. Less than 1k apparently.

Anyway the taxi driver agreed to sua the case for $150.00. . damn lucky.

A good news indeed. Kudo to this taxi driver.

Taxi nice guy... He must felt not your fault but the ka chia Kia.

Buywellsellwell;839637 said:
Remember to sign black n hire with taxi driver bro. If not 6 months later u receive letter u know backside kena :ultrasho:

Yah.. u better do that man...

Buywellsellwell;839637 said:
Just saw your car at park way just now. Using back ur stock kit first?

Remember to sign black n hire with taxi driver bro. If not 6 months later u receive letter u know backside kena :ultrasho:

bro ya i was at parkway, using back stock bodykit first.

I already transfer the cab driver the cash thru bank transfer. I do not think he dare to go backdoor. Plus Blackvue recorded everything.

No offense to all cyclists but I've encountered a number of times cyclists with headphones crossing pedestrian crossing without so much as looking in my direction forcing me to brake hard. Cyclists should NOT listen to music while cycling.

Even if u r not goin to claim, please report to your insurance provider. Just for record purpose. U never know what that taxi driver will claim from you in the future. At least when u have a record with the insurance, u will be save even when you are not with that insurance provider.

My friend knock her car onto a van. The van just got a slight scratch where she got a big bump on her car. The driver only request for $100 for that scratch he got. Thinking that she is lucky to get away with just $100, she paid for it without reporting to her insurance. 2 years later...she received a lawyer letter asking for $75k to compensate the driver injured his neck during that accident. She tried to ask her previous insurance to help but they cant coz she did not report the accident. So she have to engage her own lawyer to fight for the case. It took 3 years to settle but the compensation is reduced to 50k. 50k is still money and she is paying it in instalment till now.

I didnt think that such case can happen till when i got myself into a bike accident, i decided to try to see if i can claim compensation. I suffered bruises n lots of scratches when sumone open the door of the lorry in the middle of the road. It hit my bike handle and send me flying 15metres away. Cut the story short, my bike shop ask me to go to hospital to get 5 days of MC even though i still can walk and ride my bike to workshop. after the hospital i went to report to my insurance and my bike shop engage a lawyer. After 5 days, he ask me to go to a doctor and get a few more days MC which I did. After 1 month, the lawyer that my bike shop engage, call me to sign papers and collect my compensation. Before I sign the papers, they ask me if i want to pursue further. As I dont know whats gonna happen if am goin to pursue further, I just accept the compensation that they offer me. I got $8.5k after deducting the lawyer fee,the bike repair and the medical. I was wondering if I pursue further I can get even more. But I do not want to go through all the trouble goin to court or whatever I have to do to get more.

Thats my experince regarding the accident and insurance claim. Doesnt matter how big or small the accident is, just report to your insurance provider. We paid so much for it, so make full use of it even if u r not goin to claim.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SteveRogerss
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back