First conti car.

CityTypeZ

Hi All,

I just got a second hand E90 from my good friend. Hope to learn more from you on the maintenance...

Re: First conti car.

welcome in. look for WT_KNOW or robot. they r the experts

Welcome City.
I'm the expert in TCSS, I know nuts about cars la. Everyone knows that lol

Welcome.. Maintenance is actually all right..

Hi City,

I am also a newbie here and my ride is also my first conti ride lol welcome in :)

I just did my window tinting now I am looking to send my car for polishing, but not sure which groomer is good, any recommendation?

CityTypeZ;530698 said:
I just did my window tinting now I am looking to send my car for polishing, but not sure which groomer is good, any recommendation?
groomwerkz

CityTypeZ;529552 said:
Hi All,

I just got a second hand E90 from my good friend. Hope to learn more from you on the maintenance...

Hi CityTypeZ,

congrats and welcome.............

cheers

Bro CityTypeZ.... Your CAR really need a good RUBBB....

will definately do that, but the interior I think cannot restore. the center console and the handle is peeling off and the driver leather seat is a bit worn out. to respray the leather and the console is not lasting and quite ex.

CityTypeZ;531034 said:
will definately do that, but the interior I think cannot restore. the center console and the handle is peeling off and the driver leather seat is a bit worn out. to respray the leather and the console is not lasting and quite ex.

Peeling? Mind posting a picture? Some parts might be able to buy from Eng Soon....

Slater;530699 said:
groomwerkz

Do they offer any form of discounts? I am thinking of going to the one at Jln Tua Kong or Esplanade since I live near one and work near the other.

Kookk;531166 said:
Do they offer any form of discounts? I am thinking of going to the one at Jln Tua Kong or Esplanade since I live near one and work near the other.
yes. brought several bros down to negotiate.

lemme know

Slater;531168 said:
yes. brought several bros down to negotiate.

lemme know

Cool! Will drop you a PM when my car is ready for spa.

Need to bring how many guys for effective negotiation? Got tattoo better? :boxing:

Kookk;531171 said:
Cool! Will drop you a PM when my car is ready for spa.

Need to bring how many guys for effective negotiation? Got tattoo better? :boxing:
its ok. intro him enough ppl to get u a good deal liao. wear long sleeves and hide ur tatoo

CityTypeZ;531034 said:

Hi bro,

Just a suggestion, if the interior and rubbery surface is peeling off, u can orways opt for CARBON FIBRE from Robson.... veli chio chio...

:yummie:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
debettaxi

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back