First GTR Total LOSS!!

nAuTiLuS^

Just got wind that one Black GTR crashed and total loss in KL :yikess:, probably sped up to see the F1 :( Driver is ok though ... not a single scratch apparently .... Phew! :whythis:

Re: First GTR Total LOSS!!

local GTR?

Yes local .... car only few days old apparently ... Black black edition ....

wah. er... aint the first GTR that has crashed. Does the car have stability or traction issues?

think that car main cage shld be damn strong... wow think the insurance company sien one half ! just collected premium then got to pay market value .. , this guy better not buy another car cos his claim history up the lorry ! maybe same GTR premium for a Kia Picanto :)

///M3;311914 said:
use his dad's name or sis name lor..lol
nic u so sure this GTR driver is a young chap? hahahaha
wat if he is age60, his dad maybe cannot even pass renew driving licence medical check up. Hope the market value don't different too much on his buying price if not lagi sien...

SC_IS;311904 said:
wah. er... aint the first GTR that has crashed. Does the car have stability or traction issues?
yeah, the same thing as all super power cars - almost 500HP .... with great power comes great responsibility.

Oh apparently crashed it in the KL city itself .... dunno how old is he, think its registered in company name .... Wahh even not my own car but my heart feel damn pain for him man .... its such a beautiful car :(

nAuTiLuS^;311926 said:
Oh apparently crashed it in the KL city itself .... dunno how old is he, think its registered in company name .... Wahh even not my own car but my heart feel damn pain for him man .... its such a beautiful car :(
same feeling.. damn. love this car very much.

really sad to hear such a thing happening....

the GTR is such a beauty.
my guess is that the owner is prob not that used to the car yet. imagine, 0-100 in what, 3.4s? can be damm scary too....
if not paying attention, gas it abit more, no turbo lag.... anything can happen

at least owner's fine. i think last thing on his mind will be the insurance premium though. such things are secondary in such situations

sorry to OT a little,
IScoupe, the gal in your avatar damm all right :)

iscoupe.... the gal in ur avartar look like my gf ler... serious...

Terry;311952 said:

which one??
if itsd the current one....sorry....far far far far far far far away

maybe he/she was playing with the launch control sequence. saw it being test out on some youtube. damm fast damm scary if you lose control of it.

bobbytay27;311960 said:
which one??
if itsd the current one....sorry....far far far far far far far away

:yikess::yikess::yikess: ............. Terry tio owned! lolz :)

Rear engined 911s have historically been very tail happy and this has been curbed a little with PASM, so AWD would generally have an advantage

But 4WD cars can lose traction just like with other cars. The difference (as pointed out in some reviews) is that when they do lose traction, it is at a much higher speeds.

Terry;311952 said:
you are right she is ur gf, she told me she's going to leave u for Bobby, comment urs shorter than Bobby. Don't believe? see Booby's reaction so big.. guilty la.. but think unfair for her to judge u this way, you are cute ma! Phil always like u.. anyway i only took her pic, Edison taught me.. piasey.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lokhung247net
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back