First GTR Total LOSS!!

Re: First GTR Total LOSS!!

DoggieHowser;311971 said:
Rear engined 911s have historically been very tail happy and this has been curbed a little with PASM, so AWD would generally have an advantage

But 4WD cars can lose traction just like with other cars. The difference (as pointed out in some reviews) is that when they do lose traction, it is at a much higher speeds.

All electronics have limits, it is not up to the hardware but the software that causes the problem. Anyway, when all the electronics have been breached, physics takes over, and that, can be a problem if the road is too narrow or congested.

nAuTiLuS^;311927 said:
Even if he is my fren, i wont dare to ask him for it! .... maybe Stomp might have something ... :)
no la..coz u say u heard mah..cannot confirm..so wanna see pics on how bad it wrecked..or should i say someone lied to u..just making sure:D

well, the GTR i feel with its specs, needs a competent driver, not just any driver.

Maybe they should have special licence before being able to buy one. Complusory course or something, i don't know. Was it HK or China that had a GTR crash very recently as well?

Must be very high speed to lose traction and buang. The driver never play GT5 Prologue thats why lost traction! :( :lol2:

Here's an example of how a 4wd car can lose traction during high speed maneuver.

Notice also the car its chasing after.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyfkv12DROA[/youtube]

Damn unlucky...but most importantly he got out alive and kicking to tell the tale.

yeah cud be some tua jia kkj

///M3;311985 said:
no la..coz u say u heard mah..cannot confirm..so wanna see pics on how bad it wrecked..or should i say someone lied to u..just making sure:D

Actually i know the number plate of the car la .... but cannot say .. its a old number plate la, not SJD :) :):)

fasterthanferrari;312010 said:
Here's an example of how a 4wd car can lose traction during high speed maneuver.

Notice also the car its chasing after.
wow lan the beetle a bit fast at it age, right ? maybe new heart.. like our Air Force 50's Skyhawk with F18 Hornet engine kekeke...
think GTR maybe try avoid a limping guy..

think words will spread damm fast on this crash...so keep secrets for wat???
we all such nice person...wont laugh one loh...

please dun laugh at other, think the GTR driver also dun want it to happen..
I also never laugh at Terry when he say my avatar is his present gf...

terry;311952 said:
iscoupe.... the gal in ur avartar look like my gf ler... serious...

that wat I say...we wont laugh...more concern abt the person being safe and sound or not...

u mean Terry say ur avatar above is his present gf? wa.....

heyjudd;312086 said:
that wat I say...we wont laugh...more concern abt the person being safe and sound or not...

u mean Terry say ur avatar above is his present gf? wa.....

no no no...he just changed his avatar...

iscoupe... u die liao!!! the next time i see u!!! :furious:

iScoupe;312083 said:
please dun laugh at other, think the GTR driver also dun want it to happen..
I also never laugh at Terry when he say my avatar is his present gf...
Superman, for goodness sake, change your avatar. I can't stand it man. I buy you kopi next time if you change now.

C3P0;312131 said:
Superman, for goodness sake, change your avatar. I can't stand it man. I buy you kopi next time if you change now.

jackie..dun waste..pm me your last avatar pic. Whatever uncle u want to involve with now..we dun care.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lokhung247net
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back