First post - Hi!

cannon

Hi All

just wanna say hi to all!

bought a '06 325i recently and stumbled onto this forum while surfing for information regarding stinky aircon, warning light coming on intermittently for headlight, and just last night, driving around with one headlight?! luckily, both headlights are working fine today...

oh yes, did i mention that i have to top up the engine oil within the first week of collecting the car? duhz...

cheers!

Re: First post - Hi!

cannon;910242 said:
Hi All

just wanna say hi to all!

bought a '06 325i recently and stumbled onto this forum while surfing for information regarding stinky aircon, warning light coming on intermittently for headlight, and just last night, driving around with one headlight?! luckily, both headlights are working fine today...

oh yes, did i mention that i have to top up the engine oil within the first week of collecting the car? duhz...

cheers!

Hi cannon,

welcome onboard.......
is your ride responsive?
FC good or very good???

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Last edited by a moderator:

ac323;910246 said:
Hi canon,

welcome onboard.......
is your ride responsive?
FC good or very good???

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Hi ac323

I feel that the responsiveness could have been better... got chie by most cars when moving off from stop unless I step on lots of gas... Not too sure if it is due to the age of the car or lack of servicing by the previous owner... Anyway, sending it in for servicing tomorrow. Let's see if it gets better after that..

As for fc, quite scary.... 90% city driving yielding ~6km/l...

:wavey: :wavey: cannon

cannon;910262 said:
Hi ac323

I feel that the responsiveness could have been better... got chie by most cars when moving off from stop unless I step on lots of gas... Not too sure if it is due to the age of the car or lack of servicing by the previous owner... Anyway, sending it in for servicing tomorrow. Let's see if it gets better after that..

As for fc, quite scary.... 90% city driving yielding ~6km/l...

Hi Cannon,

then is time for servicing first....

* Sheer Driving Pleasure Rocks....
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks, all!
hope to get all nitty-gritty of the car sorted out soon...

current list:
stinking and wheezing aircon (seems to need a major overhaul based on the posts i read so far, airing the aircon for 15mins/day for 3 consecutive days doesn't work)
intermittent warning light for headlight (prob due to aftermarket HID installed by previous owner)
leaking washer fluid tank
water seepage on front passenger footwell
weak remote key

praying hard that no other issues pop up...

cannon;910294 said:
Thanks, all!
hope to get all nitty-gritty of the car sorted out soon...

current list:
stinking and wheezing aircon (seems to need a major overhaul based on the posts i read so far, airing the aircon for 15mins/day for 3 consecutive days doesn't work)
intermittent warning light for headlight (prob due to aftermarket HID installed by previous owner)
leaking washer fluid tank
water seepage on front passenger footwell
weak remote key

praying hard that no other issues pop up...

dealer never mention all this issue to you?

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
h2muk
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back