FLoor mats

Re: FLoor mats

get the original BMW rubber mat, Price slightly more expensive than 3M.
Much more durable and looks authentic

ghchang;810944 said:
Any suggestions for 3 series floor mats??
If u like those carpet type with foot rest reinforcements and customised to fit specific models, you can get it direct from eBay. Options available are e.g. colour, trim, etc. You can also opt for higher/thicker grade carpet besides e standard form.
I got the standard quality (650g carpet) at approximately S$110 (delivery charges inclusive) for my model.

I prefer carpet mats because those 3A and 3M mats will slip down (e front passenger side) after a period of time and become permanently shaped where it's near impossible to get it to fit the panel properly... something to do with gravity + weight of material + underneath's anti-slip. I threw away these mats and change to customised carpet mat instead.

Note: However, order only from UK ebay sellers (www.ebay.com.uk) as theirs is for RH drive rides, buy from US sellers and it will be for LH drive rides :p

Ive been in car with soggy and smelly carpet mat.....sumthin wich will almost never happen if ur using 3M type. Ive indicated my preference .....nuff said :thumbsup:

Mockngbrd;811025 said:
original mats also can get from Eng Soon...

or if u like JDM KARO

Enquired before,
Eng Soon only carries the original velour mat. Something like 150 Dollars or less
Rubber one must get from PML. or perhaps Munich?

I had 3M on the E60 But I prefer the more original look of the BMW rubber mats.

Just my preference

Custom it, best with your nick !!! We have done it before !!!

I did customised ones, whole set for the car for abt $100 I think. Pretty good, used for a year and still looks as good as new.

ghchang, I did mine at 5 kaki Bukit Road 1, #03-05 Eunos Technolink. Cannot rem the exact shopname.

Mod_1_Mats_01_.JPG

Mod_1_Mats_03_.JPG

I get mine done at 3M custom fitted. But got special discount as I used to be a 3MMer - staff price :)

actualli i am using 3M customize for my previous ride and is serving very good!!!
can think about it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kinggroup
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back