• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Focal Plug-and-Play IFBMW-S 2-Way Component Kit Speakers for BMW

Fox1

Brand: Focal

Product Description: IFBMW-S is a 2-way component kit speakers with 4’’ woofers and tweeters.

Time to let my beloved Beemer go. Just de-kitted these pair of Woofers + Tweeters. These speakers are in excellent condition, near brand-new. Easy to install.

Designed and Made in France, the IFBMW-S allows BMW® owners to enjoy Focal musicality, which is natural, rich and aerated, while respecting the aesthetics of the car! This kits are suitable for the German manufacturer’s best-selling models: 1 Series, 3 Series, 5 Series and X1 !

https://www.focal.com/en/car-audio/car-audio-kits-solutions/integration/plugplay/focal-bmwr/ifbmw-s

Fits: BMW 1 Serie (E81/E82/E87/E88/F20/F21. BMW 3 Serie (E90/E91/F30/F31/F34. BMW 5 Serie (F10). BMW X1 (E84). (From Focal's website.)

Packaging: Original in the box.

Condition: 10/10

Warranty: Out of warranty

Asking Price: SGD 350.00 cash-and-carry.

Collection: Upper East Coast.

Please Whatsapp/ SMS me at 8-ONE-8-THREE 7-FIVE-7-FIVE

Attachments

• CA45C18A-EEE0-4218-8083-D388A106CF81.JPG
    CA45C18A-EEE0-4218-8083-D388A106CF81.JPG
    256.7 KB · Views: 681
How many speakers all together?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are 2 units of 4-inch woofers for the front doors. And 2 units of cross-over tweeters for the front window panels.

You can add optionally change out the sub-woofers under your front seats.

But I hardly needed to do that after changing the woofers and tweeters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My tweeter at the door windows are "plastic cover" with no holes.... so I don't think I even have tweeters.

Maybe it's Highline vs Non Highline version?

Mine has the smaller iDrive screen which I believe is more common. Does anyone know how many speakers?

I feel like changing them all out....

My tweeter at the door windows are "plastic cover" with no holes.... so I don't think I even have tweeters.

Maybe it's Highline vs Non Highline version?

Mine has the smaller iDrive screen which I believe is more common. Does anyone know how many speakers?

I feel like changing them all out....

I purchased from the BMW part accessory supplier a pair of window panels with built in tweeter holders. 5 minutes job. If you're driving a E90, I am happy to throw them in at no cost.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
latemarriage
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back