• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

For Quick Sale: Items Taken Off Msport E92 N55 335i LCI 2011 Coupe! Excellent Cond!

Acestud

Dear Bros,

For Quick Sale are the following items taken off my ride and can be viewed at 2277:

1. A pair of Stock Msport Front Brake Calipers, Rotors, Rubber Hoses and Brake pads(75% left)-Excellent Condition. Changed to Yellow BMW Perf Front BBK. ($780) **SOLD**

2. Dual Tip Fox LTA Legal Exhaust(Mufflers) - Used for less than 1 month. ($1080) *SOLD* to a nice gentleman.

3. BMS Open Pod Air Intake for N55 ($250)- Good Cond and just washed and oiled with KNN cleaner.

Pls call me at 92718579 to deal. Prices are still slightly nego. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: For Quick Sale: Items Taken Off Msport E92 N55 335i LCI 2011 Coupe! Excellent Con

Bump ............... GLWS

Re: For Quick Sale: Items Taken Off Msport E92 N55 335i LCI 2011 Coupe! Excellent Con

UpZ for the Nite!Items still avail n negotiable!Call to discuss now!

Is your front bumper original BMW M-Sport? Want to Sell? ;-)

Yes Full Org Mtech Kit. No intention to sell. Thks.

Dear All,

Items still Available!UpZ for the nite!

Dear All,

Items still Available! Call/sms now to discuss for fast deal!

Dear All,

Items still Available and Neg! Call/sms now to discuss for fast deal!

Hi bro, apologies but any pics of the front brakes?

Dear All,

Dear All,

Dear All,

Dear All,

Can the front yellow BBK can be installed for F30 ? does it has the rear too? thank

Dear All,

Dear All,

Dear All,

Acestud;924694 said:
.... 2. Dual Tip Fox LTA Legal Exhaust(Mufflers) - Used for less than 1 month and partner complained about the loudness so had to change back to stock exhaust. ..... Pls call me at 92718579 to deal. Thank you.
LTA Compliant - how can it be 'loud' per se? I believe is the Drone that you partner is complainting about... some women :lol:

Cheers and wish u smooth dekit sale.

Ha!With a downpipe,Yes,It can get realli loud my friend.U shld try it;)

Acestud;957168 said:
Ha!With a downpipe,Yes,It can get realli loud my friend.U shld try it;)
I know the downpipe will raise the sound level, almost fitted my ride with e Active Autowerk downpipe but am holding back because intend to stay stealthy, for reasons we all know... not because of other half as we r on same 'frequency' :lol:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rik88me
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back