• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

For sale : 750li

Re: For sale : 750li

is this PML or PI? if PML i would say very worth it. new 750IL is going at 450k now

u have to check out the specs. some of the no auto door closing no nothing. end up equipment level more bare then a 5 series.

this car not easy to fix as well. have to take all these into considerations

Slater;531579 said:
u have to check out the specs. some of the no auto door closing no nothing. end up equipment level more bare then a 5 series.

this car not easy to fix as well. have to take all these into considerations

it seems to be high spec with Integral Active Steering, Self Levelling Air Suspension, Side And Rear View Camera, LDWS, Dual Display Sat Nav, Bluetooth, Voice Control, Comfort/Rear 3 Seater Bench Seats, Sunblind, 19" Rims, 6 DVD, Head Up Display, PDC, USB......

matrock;531580 said:
it seems to be high spec with Integral Active Steering, Self Levelling Air Suspension, Side And Rear View Camera, LDWS, Dual Display Sat Nav, Bluetooth, Voice Control, Comfort/Rear 3 Seater Bench Seats, Sunblind, 19" Rims, 6 DVD, Head Up Display, PDC, USB......
go down have a look and try and find out more. price is quite low, can buy if nothing wrong

its a used import vehicle btw. whos gonna warranty it?

Slater;531581 said:
go down have a look and try and find out more. price is quite low, can buy if nothing wrong

its a used import vehicle btw. whos gonna warranty it?

yea dude , thanks for your comments.
the only worrying part is the possibilty of the car's milage being tweak....

matrock;531584 said:
yea dude , thanks for your comments.
the only worrying part is the possibilty of the car's milage being tweak....
if u seriously want used bimmers i suggest u try PPSL. sometimes they may not have the model or colour u want but their turn over for management cars are quite quick. can ask sales person to keep u updated asap. they can even speed things up by getting management to release the used cars ealier for customers.

in addition u still get AD warranty. if after 3 yrs u get additional 1 y warranty

We will never get to know the true history of imported used cars. Also, understand that the omv can be really low.

Was at my groomer's shop recently, and he was also doing wax + sealant for an imported used car. He showed me that the car has been smashed before. Scary!

etan1;531590 said:
We will never get to know the true history of imported used cars. Also, understand that the omv can be really low.

Was at my groomer's shop recently, and he was also doing wax + sealant for an imported used car. He showed me that the car has been smashed before. Scary!
groomers are amazing. the stuff they use to conceal is almost like womens makeup

Groomer to conceal accident??? :lol2::lol2::lol2: This is so funny...
Really wanna check if a car has been whacked before, get a friend hop down who is a spray painter if you can. Exterior repairs cant escape a trained eye, they know how to pop the bonnet and look INSIDE. Btw, BMW factory paint has a beautiful orange peel effect, spray over it and you can compare 2 panels to tell the diff, this one naked eye also can see!!!

Slater;531591 said:
groomers are amazing. the stuff they use to conceal is almost like womens makeup

haha.... Good analogy.

viewed the car today....i ask the salesman what is the OMV...he says "not out yet...anyway it dosent matter if u are buying this kinda of car "

matrock;533596 said:
viewed the car today....i ask the salesman what is the OMV...he says "not out yet...anyway it dosent matter if u are buying this kinda of car "
wad a load of crock

matrock;533600 said:
exactly..... i left without asking about warranty and everything else after that.....
the kinda stuff they would say to sell u the car. these days consumers r not dumb.

dodgy sales, u can be guranteed to get dodgy after sales service.

how the hell they get the car in without not declaring OMV.... idiot

Terry;533621 said:
how the hell they get the car in without not declaring OMV.... idiot

the best part is after that, he added :" all our 740i sold previously is about 40 to 50k omv...its normal ".....

thats dam low for a 7 series! then again the car is cheap as well. buy low sell low.

haha the omv is a bit low IMO.
But more importantly the warranty is being borne by the company who sells the car?
servicing cant be done at PML right?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ww88atcom
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back