• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

For sale: Audi TT Coupe Quattro 225hp 6sp manual

Re: For sale: Audi TT Coupe Quattro 225hp 6sp manual

thats my advice bro, get the best deal for your car body. dekit the car. I am sure u get many queries but no offers close to your asking price. And i am sure the body price will keep dropping bc of the economic situatuon globally.

gotten 11k for body last week...dropped again... sigh... willdekit the car and export it then.

bayerische: 6K is overly pathetic la, thats for those Audi A4 and E46 318....

gtr_Gtti;410825 said:
gotten 11k for body last week...dropped again... sigh... willdekit the car and export it then.

bayerische: 6K is overly pathetic la, thats for those Audi A4 and E46 318....

Bro, - what the best price ? If you intend to export to dealer, might as well offer us a better price?

i'm offering at export price bro
paper rebate 54.3K, body 11K, mods 2K(found buyer ofr it already). total 67.3K
will let go at 67K. verbally confirmed with exporter, but not yet signed papers.
sms/call me if the price is ok, view the car, and if all is good, I'll give u a spin around the car for assurance and confirmation.

I have too many timewasters viewing the car, testing and all in the end tell me some COCK and BULL story. I wish i can tell these ppl, If cant afford, buy a PICANTO, if price is not right, go buy a COE paid CIVIC ESI, if car is not practical, then buy a van, if car is too raw then take a CAB.

Thanks for understanding. 67K is the best possible price, as it is export price. this is the most prudent purchase. call/sms me 97814559. thanks

got played out by the overseas buyer! made me wait so long yet dun wanna give the money. Car is still available for sale. paper now 53.8K, body u quote how much u feel its worth. Bumpz.

how much do these car sharks offer you for the body now? around 4k right?

Bro gtr_gtti,

I pass this forum link to a friend who mght be interested. He said he'll take a look and contact you if he's interested. I hope it'll help you. It would really be a pity if you scrap this car. Cheers.

thanks, so far carbody offered only for 8K :(. crap...

Anskiere;418402 said:
Bro gtr_gtti,

I pass this forum link to a friend who mght be interested. He said he'll take a look and contact you if he's interested. I hope it'll help you. It would really be a pity if you scrap this car. Cheers.

thx, juz sold my Z3, if no good offers might as well juz keep the car. haha, thanks btw

bumpz to the top again

bro noticed tat u just renewed the COE? can i just ask u, after tat the OMV & previous COE is gone? Tks.

omv not gone but coe gone. means if next time after parf (10 yrs is up) scrap value (paper) becomes like 2k cos he renew coe at 3k?

den OMV will still remain? can enlighten me on hw it works? Tks.

ok OMV is always there. its a value of which the tax from LTA and singapore customs is based on. if he renewed coe at 3k, it means that the remaining coe value of this car is no longer valid. the main thing is that should u scrap the car at its 10 year point, u get back the LTA parf rebate. if u continue to drive it beyond 10 yrs, the parf rebate is gone. hope this helps.

okok, tk u very much for ur explanation..i get it now...:)

no worries. just post or pm if need any clarification. m just helping bros here

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
good88compink

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups