• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

For Sale: E39 GPS and Titanium trim

T6

Hi guys,

I have for sale PML fitted GPS/TV system. It will also serve as an on board computer etc. Will still cost more than $5k if u buy new and have it installed at PML.

Selling it at $1,500 nett. But do note that if u get it installed at PML, labour costs alone will be $2,000. Mike of Sin Wee Chuan can do it for $1,000 including having your car re-coded by PML. The downtime for your car and mine will be 4 days. Payment should be made once GPS is demonstrated to be working on my ride and then taken out. Your payment of $1,000 is to Mike of Sin Wee Chuan directly.

Also selling together with the GPS system are my pure titanium trimmings (does not include gear knob and brake handle). These are genuine titanium and not spray painted stuff. Asking $500 nett AND your current walnut trims. PML is selling more than $1k.

Interested buyers pls contact me at 96868202. Thanks.

Re: For Sale: E39 GPS and Titanium trim

Dear all,

I have seen the pure titanium trimmings in T6 car.

These are very nice and good quality trims.

Bump for good price and beautiful trims.

Quick go grab it :)

Peterpan said:
Bump! If my ride is E39 would have grab them!

Nice!

If these Titanium trim can fit E46 4 drs, I grab liow :)

For all E39 owner, trust me, these are very good stuffs at very good price :)

Wah, so many bros help me to advertise, kum xia many many.:cloud9:

Bro since selling off ur car and going to switch back to the walnut trimming as well sell of the pedal set, gear knob and the hand brake....hehe I eyeing on it long long time liao :)

NickyPower said:
Bro since selling off ur car and going to switch back to the walnut trimming as well sell of the pedal set, gear knob and the hand brake....hehe I eyeing on it long long time liao :)

Bro, let me understand you correctly. You interested in my titan gear knob, brake handle and pedals?

For the many E46 bros who contacted me on the GPS, pls note that won't fit your ride hor. Will only fit E39 5 series and X5.:)

hi T6

would u be selling your ALU gear knob & ACS pedals by any chance?
I'm interested in those..

thanks

Guys, juz an update, the titanium trims have been reserved.

darkavgr said:
hi T6

would u be selling your ALU gear knob & ACS pedals by any chance?
I'm interested in those..

thanks

Yes, the knob, handbrake casing and pedals are still available. The handbrake casing and pedals are replica M stuff. Not ACS. Pls discuss with me via PM. First-come-first-served. Thanks.:)

T6 said:
Bro, let me understand you correctly. You interested in my titan gear knob, brake handle and pedals?

Yes Sir :) it should be able to fit E46 right? I think the pedal and handbrake not the problem, as the shift knob not sure leh

$1000 just for labour???? wow... his hands must be made of gold...

i think the pricing is very reasonable considering the difficulty of the installation and time. Also the GPS is very rare to find so 1.5k is a real steal, anyone interested in having a GPS shd grab this deal.

vd383 said:
$1000 just for labour???? wow... his hands must be made of gold...

Then PML's hands must be made of diamond coz they charge $2k juz to install on one car whereas Mike charges are for stripping from one car and installing on another :)

*Bump" still available.

Will only sell if buyer is prepared for downtime of 4 days and installation must be from 13 April for 4 days as I will be away during that period and don't need my car. I am prepared to reduce price if buyer can meet this condition. Otherwise, I will sell off or export the car with the GPS inside.:)

fourthumbs1index said:
have you sold the on-board comp yet?

Sorry bro but the GPS was exported together with the car a month back!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ww88atcom
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back