• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

For sale: E46 M3 Coupe, SMG II (COE until July 2012)

sansara

This car was purchased from PML and first registered in Singapore on 24 July 2002. The first owner transferred the car to the second owner on 7 January 2005 and then ownership was transferred to me, as the third owner, on 11 October 2005.

The exterior colour is Imola red and the interior leather is also Imola red. Mileage is approx 52,000 km.

The car is in stock condition with OEM 19 inch M3 rims wearing Michelin Pilot Sport 2 tyres. No modifications of any kind. Under my ownership the car has never been in an accident, nor have I taken it to the track. Car is serviced at PML and most recently had a full service, including oil change and safety check, at PML in April 2007.

OMV is S$79,498 and COE was S$30,008. Paper value as at 1 December 2007 will be S$86,274. Road tax has been paid up to 23 January 2008.

I want S$150,000 for the car (in other words body value of about S$64,000) excluding transfer fees. I have obtained the necessary permits to import this vehicle into Australia with a view to selling it there. In light of current exchange rates this is an attractive option, so low-ball offers will be ignored.

Reason for selling: I love this car and it's given me two years of grin-inducing, problem-free driving pleasure, but it's just time for a change and unfortunately I've only got room for one car!

Serious enquiries are welcome, but for insurance reasons no test drives I'm afraid. If you're interested, please send me a PM.

Re: For sale: E46 M3 Coupe, SMG II (COE until July 2012)

Wow..another M3 for sale,Bump for u mate..and good luck !!!

hello nicholas... :)

glad to see you enjoyed the car. you next stop after sg is australia huh?

wish you all the best. cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

regards,
alex

Hi Alex. Yeah I've loved every minute of this car. Will be very sad to see it go. I'm not leaving S'pore yet though -- it's just that as an Australian it's fairly easy for me to get the necessary permits to export the car from here to Oz as a "personal import". I'd rather sell there car here though of course.

Car is sold. Thanks to everyone who expressed an interest.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kubet77ceo

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back